Indianapolis Colts
CR91

Colts trade Wilson to the Jets and draft Isaiah Rodgers CB Mass

The Jets love trading with us.  Happens every year now.  I think we should offer them Hooker and nexts years 1st for Adams.  He's just going to be a headache for them this year.  We can pay him and they get a good value in the trade.   Ballard should make the call and see if we can make it happen.  

10 hours ago, NorthernColt said:

he returned more kicks than anyone in the nation last year too.

Funny you say that because if you glance at the scores they were getting blown out a lot lol.

I really liked his highlight video though. Even though he was a 6th round pick he’s one of the players I’m most interested in watching when preseason play hopefully starts. He seems to have all the potential in the world.

15 hours ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Check out his highlight tape here:

He is really really impressive imo. I like him already

It's a good highlight reel!  I don't know how good he will be but I love the trade!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CamMo said:

Still pondering what he meant by that. 

Basically traded a guy who couldn't/wouldn't play special teams for a guy who excels at it.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Jets are def my second favorite team, is that 8 former Colts there 3 of 4 starting db's ?

Its actually remarkable, I counted 9 former Colts on the Jets roster. Including 4 DBs (Hairston, Desir, Farley, and Wilson, who btw is the youngest DB on their team). It's kinda crazy how early he came out of college.  2 OL ( Jonathan Harrison and Josh Andrews) 2 DL (Basham and Anderson). And Finally Ross Travis.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Jets are def my second favorite team, is that 8 former Colts there 3 of 4 starting db's ?

Henry Anderson

Nate Hairston

Tarell Basham

Quincy Wilson

Pierre Desir

Matt Hennessey

Matthias Farley

Ross Travis

James Andrews

Jonathon Harrison

1 hour ago, Dogg63 said:

Still pondering what he meant by that. 

I think he is talking about being a leader. He is a great colt and always supporting players when try come to this team. I remember a interview he did after getting injured last year and he talked about helping his team mates prepare for each game.

8 minutes ago, KelownaColtsFan said:

Its actually remarkable, I counted 9 former Colts on the Jets roster. Including 4 DBs (Hairston, Desir, Farley, and Wilson, who btw is the youngest DB on their team). It's kinda crazy how early he came out of college.  2 OL ( Jonathan Harrison and Josh Andrews) 2 DL (Basham and Anderson). And Finally Ross Travis.

Sorry for double tapping but you missed the Long Snapper we traded them!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, KelownaColtsFan said:

The Jets' assistant general manager Rex Hogan is the Colts' former VP of player personnel. He switched jobs in June of last year.

Anderson, Basham, Harrison, Hennessy were already Jets when Hogan moved.

Travis, Andrews, Desir, Wilson, Farley, Hairston all moved after Hogan.

• Like 1

I like Wilson, his size an ability was what we needed. Unfortunately didn't work out. Good luck.  I like what I see from Rodgers, probably a sot CB and ST guy. Differently rooting for him.