Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts trade Wilson to the Jets and draft Isaiah Rodgers CB Mass

CR91

The Jets love trading with us.  Happens every year now.  I think we should offer them Hooker and nexts years 1st for Adams.  He's just going to be a headache for them this year.  We can pay him and they get a good value in the trade.   Ballard should make the call and see if we can make it happen.  

10 hours ago, NorthernColt said:

he returned more kicks than anyone in the nation last year too.

Funny you say that because if you glance at the scores they were getting blown out a lot lol.

I really liked his highlight video though. Even though he was a 6th round pick he’s one of the players I’m most interested in watching when preseason play hopefully starts. He seems to have all the potential in the world.

16 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Jets are def my second favorite team, is that 8 former Colts there 3 of 4 starting db's ?

Its actually remarkable, I counted 9 former Colts on the Jets roster. Including 4 DBs (Hairston, Desir, Farley, and Wilson, who btw is the youngest DB on their team). It's kinda crazy how early he came out of college.  2 OL ( Jonathan Harrison and Josh Andrews) 2 DL (Basham and Anderson). And Finally Ross Travis.

8 minutes ago, KelownaColtsFan said:

Its actually remarkable, I counted 9 former Colts on the Jets roster. Including 4 DBs (Hairston, Desir, Farley, and Wilson, who btw is the youngest DB on their team). It's kinda crazy how early he came out of college.  2 OL ( Jonathan Harrison and Josh Andrews) 2 DL (Basham and Anderson). And Finally Ross Travis.

Sorry for double tapping but you missed the Long Snapper we traded them!

18 minutes ago, KelownaColtsFan said:

The Jets' assistant general manager Rex Hogan is the Colts' former VP of player personnel. He switched jobs in June of last year.

Anderson, Basham, Harrison, Hennessy were already Jets when Hogan moved.

Travis, Andrews, Desir, Wilson, Farley, Hairston all moved after Hogan.

Archived