Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First Mock

It's late and I'm bored so why not?? With Mathis tweeting that he is the SAM LB in the new system I find it hard to believe that we are moving Freeney. My thinking is why else would you put our otherwise best rusher at SAM. I could be missing something but I say it's looking like we keep Dwight.

1st- Luck

2nd- Mohamed Sanu WR, Rutgers...If Peter Konz C, Wisconsin is available then I would select him here

3rd- Brandon Boykin CB, Georgia

4th- Nicolas Jean-Babtiste NT, Baylor

4th comp.- Phillip Blake C, Baylor...If Konz was available in the 2nd then I'd try for Marvin Mcnutt WR, Iowa/ Jarius Wright WR, Arkansas/ B.J. Cunningham WR, Mich St.

5th- Evan Rodriguez TE, Temple

6th- Derek Moye WR, Penn State/ Junior Hemmingway WR, Michigan

6th comp.- Miles Burris OLB, San Diego State

7th- Antoine McClain OT/OG, Clemson/ Cliff Harris CB, Oregon/ Adonis Thomas RB, Toledo

UDFA- Jonas Gray RB, Notre Dame, Griff Whalen WR, Stanford, Robert Blanton CB (as safety), Notre Dame

I think I might have went a little too high on Rodriguez but I like the guy a lot and he fills a need.

Yea well the pick was changed to Wright...and I don't think either of those guys go in the second round anymore...maybe Washington in the late second . I'd also be fine with Mike Thomas OT, Ohio State or Kelechi Osemele OG/OT, Iowa State if you would prefer going o-line first.

Yea well the pick was changed to Wright...and I don't think either of those guys go in the second round anymore...maybe Washington in the late second . I'd also be fine with Mike Thomas OT, Ohio State or Kelechi Osemele OG/OT, Iowa State if you would prefer going o-line first.

If you look at who the Colts have picked up already, almost all of them are OL. meaning we won't pick OL in this draft.

If you look at who the Colts have picked up already, almost all of them are OL. meaning we won't pick OL in this draft.

Justice and McGlyn were picked up for depth IMO and I personally do not want to move Ijalana to G. After the Satele signing, I would change the Blake pick to Brandon Brooks OG, Miami (Ohio)

I love the picks. The only thing I change, because I feel that we are actually really deep at OLB would be to get an ILB instead of Miles Burris. Im Huge on Audie Cole from NC State, but don't know if he will be there that late. I don't think we will need a C so I could see going with McNutt in the 4th and maybe drafting Audie Cole with our earlier pick in the 6th. Or even Chris Galippo from USC in the 6th if Cole is gone.

Or grab Cole in the 5th and Rhett Ellison USC with our 1st 6th rounder.

Justice and McGlyn were picked up for depth IMO and I personally do not want to move Ijalana to G. After the Satele signing, I would change the Blake pick to Brandon Brooks OG, Miami (Ohio)

Brooks will probably be a good OG, i just think with all the people they have picked up so far that the probability of them selecting an OL is small. you may disagree with that, but that's how i see it.