Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eason has a Cannon!!

It's a 4th round pick. No one is perfect at this point in the draft. U can either pick for a higher floor with very limited ceiling or u can go for traits with high ceiling and more risk of being a dud... They went for traits that could really pay off at the risk of a missed 4th Rd pick... He was not my pick for QB either but I have eyes and the ability to comprehend the reasoning... Prove the doubters (me included) wrong Jacob!! 

38 minutes ago, P'Son said:

Why lock it? The man has an opinion.

Maybe because there's already a thread dedicated to the selection of eason in which OP could have shared this opinion? :dunno:

31 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Who would you have rather had? Just curious

It of course was a joke thread. I personally would've had the Colts not draft a QB this year at all, but I'm not a fan of Eason. He's just a big inaccurate statue, who has issues with the short passing game, and has issues with pocket awareness regardless of his rocket arm or not. All the intangibles you would want in a potential future QB :sarcasm:. I'm not sure why they took him, but he won't amount to anything past his draft position. If he was selected in the 6th-7th, then he could be easily cast off and no one would notice, but a 4th rounder usually sticks around a couple years. I'm afraid a better player will be wasted or released so this guy can have a roster spot. If Jacoby is released fine, but if it is Kelly, it's a bad move. Kelly has more upside than this guy, especially considering the kind of offense we run now under Frank.