Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

With picks 122, 149, 182, and 193 I am pretty excited to get 4 of these men to really help us now as solid depth or in the future as a starter!!!!! Who knows, perhaps Ballard pulls off another trade to move a few slots back and picks up another pick? The amount of talent should push some draftable players into the UDFA arena as well. So finding out who those players are come Sunday or Monday should be pretty exciting as well!

 

Got Some Defensive Linemen still available that could help:

 

EDGE Curtis Weaver, Boise State

EDGE Bradlee Anae, Utah

EDGE Khalid Kareem, Notre Dame

EDGE Derrek Tuszka, North Dakota State

EDGE James Smith-Williams, NC State

EDGE DJ Wonnum, South Carolina

EDGE Alton Robinson, Syracuse

EDGE Bryce Huff, Memphis

EDGE Jason Strowbridge, North Carolina

EDGE Cam Brown, Penn State

 

DT Raequan Williams, Michigan State

DT Khalil Davis, Nebraska

DT Rashard Lawrence, LSU

 

Got some Offensive Lineman still available that could help:

 

T Ben Bartch, St. John’s

T Jack Driscoll, Auburn

 

T Alex Taylor, South Carolina State

T Charlie Heck, North Carolina

T Cameron Clark, Charlotte

T Hakeem Adeniji, Kansas

T Saahdiq Charles, LSU

T Trey Adams, Washington

 

G Prince Tega Wanogho, Auburn

G Logan Stenberg, Kentucky

 

G Calvin Throckmorton, Oregon

G Kyle Murphy, Rhode Island

 

 

Got Some Wide receivers still available that could help:

 

WR Tyler Johnson, Minnesota

WR John Hightower, Boise State

WR Antonio Gandy-Golden, Liberty

WR Darnell Mooney, Tulane

WR Donovan Peoples-Jones, Michigan

WR Collin Johnson, Texas

WR Quez Watkins, Southern Miss

WR James Proche, SMU

 

 

Got Some Defensive backs still available that could help:

 

CB Bryce Hall, Virginia

CB Troy Pride Jr., Notre Dame

CB A.J. Green, Oklahoma State

CB Reggie Robinson, Tulsa

CB Lamar Jackson, Nebraska

CB Luq Barcoo, San Diego State

 

S Patrick Nelson, SMU

S Geno Stone, Iowa

S Alohi Gilman, Notre Dame

S Jalen Elliott, Notre Dame

S Javin White, UNLV

S Josh Mettelus, Michigan

 

 

Got Some Tightends still available that could help:

 

TE Hunter Bryant, Washington

TE Brycen Hopkins, Purdue

TE Stephen Sullivan, LSU

TE Harrison Bryant, FAU

TE Albert Okwuegbunam, Missouri

TE Thaddeus Moss, LSU

TE/FB Charlie Taumoepeau, Portland State

TE Jacob Breeland, Oregon

 

 

Got Some Linebackers still available that could help:


LB Troy Dye, Oregon

LB Akeem Davis-Gaither, Appalachian State

LB Justin Strnad, Wake Forest

 


Who would be your top 4?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, boo2202 said:

Address the oline..... still some nice wr’s and te’s left. Couple talented corners 

That run on QB's, OT's and WR's in round 1 really pushed some quality players down the board. Then the run on Safety's and Running backs in the second round further pushed people down!

 

It's crazy how much talent is still there opening round 4!

 

In Ballard and Dodds I trust!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Harrison Bryant- TE

2. Ben Bartch- OT/G

3. Tyler Johnson- WR

4. Donovan PJ- WR

 

My top 4 since you asked. And it wasn't even that easy to choose. There are plenty of other people I like such as Johnathan Hightower (WR), Reshard Lawrence (DT), Bryce Hall (CB), Prince TW (OT/OG), and a few of the TEs. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

John Simpson (G) round 4 would be great. His comparison would be Kelechi Osemele. Him or Prince Tega in round 4.

 

BPA afterwards. Hoping for Khalil Davis.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, funktacious2 said:

1. Harrison Bryant- TE

2. Ben Bartch- OT/G

3. Tyler Johnson- WR

4. Donovan PJ- WR

 

My top 4 since you asked. And it wasn't even that easy to choose. There are plenty of other people I like such as Johnathan Hightower (WR), Reshard Lawrence (DT), Bryce Hall (CB), Prince TW (OT/OG), and a few of the TEs. 

 

That's the beauty of it, we are in the 4th and all of these guys got pushed down due to massive runs elsewhere! And I like your picks as well! :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really really hope we get Bartch with our 4th. He’s exactly what we need: a guy who can move around to back up multiple positions while also being developed into a future starter (and a good one at that) at LT. 
 

I also like TE’s Harrison Bryant and Albert O, but if we get Bartch, I wouldn’t mind missing on those guys!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scott Pennock said:

With picks 122, 149, 182, and 193 I am pretty excited to get 4 of these men to really help us now as solid depth or in the future as a starter!!!!! Who knows, perhaps Ballard pulls off another trade to move a few slots back and picks up another pick? The amount of talent should push some draftable players into the UDFA arena as well. So finding out who those players are come Sunday or Monday should be pretty exciting as well!

 

Got Some Defensive Linemen still available that could help:

 

EDGE Curtis Weaver, Boise State

EDGE Bradlee Anae, Utah

EDGE Khalid Kareem, Notre Dame

EDGE Derrek Tuszka, North Dakota State

EDGE James Smith-Williams, NC State

EDGE DJ Wonnum, South Carolina

EDGE Alton Robinson, Syracuse

EDGE Bryce Huff, Memphis

EDGE Jason Strowbridge, North Carolina

EDGE Cam Brown, Penn State

 

DT Raequan Williams, Michigan State

DT Khalil Davis, Nebraska

DT Rashard Lawrence, LSU

 

Got some Offensive Lineman still available that could help:

 

T Ben Bartch, St. John’s

T Jack Driscoll, Auburn

 

T Alex Taylor, South Carolina State

T Charlie Heck, North Carolina

T Cameron Clark, Charlotte

T Hakeem Adeniji, Kansas

T Saahdiq Charles, LSU

T Trey Adams, Washington

 

G Prince Tega Wanogho, Auburn

G Logan Stenberg, Kentucky

 

G Calvin Throckmorton, Oregon

G Kyle Murphy, Rhode Island

 

 

Got Some Wide receivers still available that could help:

 

WR Tyler Johnson, Minnesota

WR John Hightower, Boise State

WR Antonio Gandy-Golden, Liberty

WR Darnell Mooney, Tulane

WR Donovan Peoples-Jones, Michigan

WR Collin Johnson, Texas

WR Quez Watkins, Southern Miss

WR James Proche, SMU

 

 

Got Some Defensive backs still available that could help:

 

CB Bryce Hall, Virginia

CB Troy Pride Jr., Notre Dame

CB A.J. Green, Oklahoma State

CB Reggie Robinson, Tulsa

CB Lamar Jackson, Nebraska

CB Luq Barcoo, San Diego State

 

S Patrick Nelson, SMU

S Geno Stone, Iowa

S Alohi Gilman, Notre Dame

S Jalen Elliott, Notre Dame

S Javin White, UNLV

S Josh Mettelus, Michigan

 

 

Got Some Tightends still available that could help:

 

TE Hunter Bryant, Washington

TE Brycen Hopkins, Purdue

TE Stephen Sullivan, LSU

TE Harrison Bryant, FAU

TE Albert Okwuegbunam, Missouri

TE Thaddeus Moss, LSU

TE/FB Charlie Taumoepeau, Portland State

TE Jacob Breeland, Oregon

 

 

Got Some Linebackers still available that could help:


LB Troy Dye, Oregon

LB Akeem Davis-Gaither, Appalachian State

LB Justin Strnad, Wake Forest

 


Who would be your top 4?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My shocker is that we trade up and take the best TE on the board that likes to catch the ball. FAU player maybe? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, coltsfan40 said:

Also Gaither LB and liberty WR G. Golden/proche I like !

I can get behind this Wr but I think it would give the team too many developmental guys at the same spot. I say we develop the ones we have and look to next year if we need more. That’s my thought. 
 

I do think this is an area we could look at taking the QB to develop with From and season and Gordon and Morgan sitting there. It would be a great place to get one and see if they are capable of beating out Kelly or not as that is the starting floor in my opinion. I’d love to be able to make a trade with someone for JB and their 4th round today or a 3rd for next season.  Doubtful but a guy can dream.
 

A rush end wouldn’t be a bad way to go either but if I am picking my best Ballard choice, we are going TE here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rock8591 said:

John Simpson (G) round 4 would be great. His comparison would be Kelechi Osemele. Him or Prince Tega in round 4.

 

BPA afterwards. Hoping for Khalil Davis.

 

 

 

What about Sternberg I could see him sooner rather than later sending Glow to the bench.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scott Pennock said:

That's the beauty of it, we are in the 4th and all of these guys got pushed down due to massive runs elsewhere! And I like your picks as well! :)

 

Harrison Bryant and Albert O i like. Especially Albert O. Great size speed combination.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...