Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I think we can still land talent who can be starters down the line. Who are some of the prospects you'd like to see in a Colts uniform?

Tops for me

CB Bryce Hall from Virginia

TE Harrison Bryant from Florida Atlantic

WR Antonio Gandy-Golden from Liberty 

OL John Simpson from Clemson

Shill us your favourite prospects from Day 3, knowing Ballard we will see some prospects picked you never thought of anyway 

• Like 2

Any thoughts on Easton or Fromm.

Seems like a 4 the round flyer isn't terrible value.  If he sucks we cut him and no big deal we cut a 4th round rookie in camp once.

1 hour ago, rayski said:

I think we can still land talent who can be starters down the line. Who are some of the prospects you'd like to see in a Colts uniform?

Tops for me

Shill us your favourite prospects from Day 3, knowing Ballard we will see some prospects picked you never thought of anyway 

If we got the guys on this list I would be thrilled. Don’t know much about Simpson, but love the other 3, especially Bryce Hall.

32 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Any thoughts on Easton or Fromm.

Seems like a 4 the round flyer isn't terrible value.  If he sucks we cut him and no big deal we cut a 4th round rookie in camp once.

Good point, but I doubt either would suck 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:

Good point, but I doubt either would suck 

Colts seem to be linked a bit to James Morgan. Probably available in the late 5th , early 6th or later...

2 hours ago, rayski said:

Tops for me

I also cant believe Gandy-Golden is still there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Like @NewColtsFan said "for what it's worth"   My response to those power rankings is "Which bowl game does it mean we'll get?"    
    • Ballard still trying to find his next Peanut Tillman (Bears) at CB.     Quincy Wilson was strike one, Ya-Sin is strike two...    Ya-Sin is strike two
    • Not directed at either above comment just a general thought about this...   Do you think Chris Berman, Tony Gonzalez, Jim Nanz, etc watch all 16 NFL games each week or do you think they watch 2 or 3 and someone (an intern) watches the games and provides them summary notes? I wonder if a personality, like Phil Simms, actually does know more about the Colts than a regular fan. Guys like Nate Burelson make me think they watch all or at least most of the games but others I'm not so sure.   Thoughts?  
    • Not really.   The overall talent level right now with Rivers and our IR'd skill players is about the overall same level as when he had a more talented QB, less talent on defense, and Donald Thomas and Gosder Cherilous on IR back then.   The main difference is that back then, we were maxed out at getting over the hump because we spent to the maximum Cap number just to get into the playoffs (but didn't mortgage the future), whereas now we still have room to maintain our talent level while adding more.   So we will resign the good players, and add more rookies who can (hopefully) play.  And then we'll be in position to win just like every other sports league team that wins and is pressed against the cap...they get rookies who are in their 2nd 3rd or 4th years to vastly contribute more to the team than the level of salary they are being compensated at in their rookie contracts.   Its either done that way (like SEA did when they got those young drafted defensive players and Wilson pre-big contract) or you simply load up on FAs to win now and mortgage the future (which doesn't seem to work out well in the NFL)
    • nah after last weeks game Trevor went on twitter thanking all his Clemson fans for his final home game there
  • Members

• Archer

Archer 1,342

• buccolts

buccolts 5,147

• Clem-Dog

Clem-Dog 420

• John Waylon

John Waylon 3,766

• Franklin County

Franklin County 481

• colts52761