Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I feel like we've dropped the ball on the CB posistion. We are weak there. I like the Taylor pick, but didnt expect it. I know having Buckner should help the secondary but I would have went CB in the 3rd or DE to make life Easier in the Secondary. Were gonna still be getting scortched by good passing teams next year.

• Confused 1

Taylor was a total BPA which I'm happy with. In terms of corners, there are still a lot of them left on the boards, imo the 2nd-3rd round value was not there in a deep draft like that.

Bryce Hall for example is a great value pick in the 4th.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He’s also going for a clock controlling style offense along with the ability to explode at times..corner isn’t much of a need Rhodes is pretty much signed as your #1 rock is #2  Moore in slot the depth is “Decent” barring injury like most teams but with the way we’re handling our dline guys might not need to play 10-15 yards off lol but play press coverage while still watching the Qb 

5 minutes ago, rayski said:

Taylor was a total BPA which I'm happy with. In terms of corners, there are still a lot of them left on the boards, imo the 2nd-3rd round value was not there in a deep draft like that.

Bryce Hall for example is a great value pick in the 4th.

I feel like Desir was inconsistent and now gone. Rhodes signing was good but hes quesionable as a sure fire #1 CB. Moore is solid at nickel. We meed help at the posistion its our biggest weakness. I forgot about Rock. Still need one more potential starter for depth and competition. Rock or Rhodes go down and we are hurting.

9 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

I feel like Desir was inconsistent and now gone. Rhodes signing was good but hes quesionable as a sure fire #1 CB. Moore is solid at nickel. We meed help at the posistion its our biggest weakness. I forgot about Rock. Still need one more potential starter for depth and competition. Rock or Rhodes go down and we are hurting.

To be honest I don't think this is a very deep corner draft at all. Okudah is a stand out but behind him, the consensus is all over the place. 

• Thanks 1