Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Still a lot of QBs available after day 2

CR91

They are still available for a reason. I could be wrong but I don’t see the Colts taking one.  His moves this off-season and continuing to say he’s not going to force the QB pick tells me he’s not that sold on this class.  With that said if these guys slip enough it might change his mind.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

They are still available for a reason. I could be wrong but I don’t see the Colts taking one.  His moves this off-season and continuing to say he’s not going to force the QB pick tells me he’s not that sold on this class.  With that said if these guys slip enough it might change his mind.

Fromm  would be a steal at this point. The only reason he isn't  gone is because  he doesn't have  a cannon arm. Eason  isn't  gone because  of his questionable  work ethic 

I honestly can't get too excited on any of these guys. QB's usually get drafted quick and some higher than they should. Rarely are there this many of the supposed 'top guys' still left at QB.

I think many teams don't think to highly of this class of QBs.

11 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Fromm  would be a steal at this point. The only reason he isn't  gone is because  he doesn't have  a cannon arm. Eason  isn't  gone because  of his questionable  work ethic 

Eason isn’t gone because he’s pretty much a statue back there and things get ugly with him when he’s under pressure.

if they are going to draft any of them I’d want it to be Fromm.  I’ve liked him since college.  I just don’t think they are going too.  I think if they were they would have in the third round when they took the safety but I could be wrong.

The only thing im starting to get concerned about is o-lineman are coming off like wild fire and we still have no depth really. but one lineman im surprised that is still there is Wisconsin's center.

18 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Eason isn’t gone because he’s pretty much a statue back there and things get ugly with him when he’s under pressure.

if they are going to draft any of them I’d want it to be Fromm.  I’ve liked him since college.  I just don’t think they are going too.  I think if they were they would have in the third round when they took the safety but I could be wrong.

Fromm is another Brissett we don't need another bum.

Just now, jameszeigler834 said:

The only thing im starting to get concerned about is o-lineman are coming off like wild fire and we still have no depth really. but one lineman im surprised that is still there is Wisconsin's center.

If he can play guard I'd take him

10 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Fromm is another Brissett we don't need another bum.

Ballard just pretty much confirmed they won’t be taking a QB.  He said again they aren’t going to force it and that it has to be a special guy and they aren’t there yet.

Ballard just pretty much confirmed they won’t be taking a QB.  He said again they aren’t going to force it and that it has to be a special guy and they aren’t there yet.

Did he say that in his presser I havent seen if the colts posted one yet which I feel is weird bc its getting kinda late

6 minutes ago, neug3246 said:

Did he say that in his presser I havent seen if the colts posted one yet which I feel is weird bc its getting kinda late

I saw it on twitter from his presser yeah.  Sorry not sure how to embed tweets on my iPad here.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Ballard mentioned after the draft tonight they are not taking a QB until they’ve find the right fit.

I am shocked Eason is still there. He really must of bombed interviews because he has a ton of talent.

The word on Eason is he’s pretty much a statue and he isn’t good when he’s under pressure.  Add in some concern about his work ethic and that’s why he’s slipping.

I saw it on twitter from his presser yeah.  Sorry not sure how to embed tweets on my iPad here.

The word on Eason is he’s pretty much a statue and he isn’t good when he’s under pressure.  Add in some concern about his work ethic and that’s why he’s slipping.

He needs time to develop. Looks like him having terrible interviews was correct. That was going around. Sounds like he doesn’t take to coaching very well. We are also in a saturated QB market. We had a lot of FA this year.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

He needs time to develop. Looks like him having terrible interviews was correct. That was going around. Sounds like he doesn’t take to coaching very well. We are also in a saturated QB market. We had a lot of FA this year.

You can’t develop speed and mobility.  You can develop some pocket presence but that’s sorta one of those things that either a QB has it or he doesn’t,  if you are trying to develop it in the pros it’s probably too late.

Archived