Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts trade down to 85

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

Not bad value getting a 4th rounder back and moving up 15 spots with the other pick. 

It's actually a 5th round pick so we basically moved up from our 5th round pick after trading it to get Taylor

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, cbear said:

Is Eason or fromm worth it here?  Or we could get someone better next year? 

I would give Easton a shot here.  If he doesn't pan out, no big deal as a 3rd rounder.  But he certainly has the physical gifts to be a starter.

26 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Not bad value getting a 4th rounder back and moving up 15 spots with the other pick. 

We didn’t get back a 4. 

We dropped 10 spots and got a very high 5 and a high 6 and we included the lower of our two 6’s. 

• About LB Zach Baun.   I wonder if the Colts had him as the highest rated player available, a #1 pick by a couple reports.

Once New Orleans traded in front of the Colts to take, then they traded down with Detroit.

I don't know this, just speculating.  If he is a good football player/LB, could have found a role for him but, Oh Well, move on #85, still some decent players out there

9 minutes ago, Caffrey said:
  • About LB Zach Baun.   I wonder if the Colts had him as the highest rated player available, a #1 pick by a couple reports.

Once New Orleans traded in front of the Colts to take, then they traded down with Detroit.

I don't know this, just speculating.  If he is a good football player/LB, could have found a role for him but, Oh Well, move on #85, still some decent players out there

I wondered the same. I was hoping baun would be there as an option