Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who would you have selected at the 13th slot?

Of the players taken from the 13th pick thru the end of the first round  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Of the players taken from the 13th pick thru the end of the first round

• Tristan Wirfs
    • Javon Kinlaw
    • Jerry Jeudy
    • A.J. Terrell
    • CeeDee Lamb
    • Austin Jackson
    • Damon Arnette
    • K'lavon Chaisson
    • Jalen Reagor
    • Justin Jefferson
    • Kenneth Murray
    • Cesar Ruiz
    • Brandon Aiyuk
    • Jordan Love
    • Jordyn Brooks
    • Patrick Queen
    • Isaiah Wilson
    • Noah Igbinoghene
    • Jeff Gladney
    • Clyde Edward-Helaire

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Look man I don’t know what’s going on in there and you don’t either. I’m sure he is likable because so many people say it.  But I would be surprised if there weren’t several guys who were rolling their eyes when they brought JB in on that goal line play.  I’d also be surprised if many players weren’t aware that JB has gotten a lot of praise and more importantly so much money with much an abysmal number of horrific QBR games and he got progressively worse. I would be absolutely shocked if offensive players weren’t happy PR was brought in.  JB is also a stat killer which leads to lost money.     I don’t think JB gives a team a very good chance of winning any game.     I can see why people look at the 5and 2 but JB was not any good overall the first 7 games and was godawful in his last 7.     hes 27 or so and has no future here.  We have to develop someone or start losing a lot quickly for draft position because this team will need someone soon.   There is a few types of players I’d prefer. 1. A vet who has won some games.  Hasselbach, Foles,  Smith types.2.  A lights out athlete that might be able to shock another team if he has to come in for a game or two. 3.  Or someone being developed.   if we knew we had our guy, that would be one thing.   i totally wanted rivers and am glad we have him but he is on short time.  I think you are wasting a spot.   we could have had newton, Winston, dalton and a number of others As backups.  if we were really that serious about this year.  We could have cut JB and signed two of those guys if we wanted to.        
    • Yeah listing the defense is a little tougher. I have to think about it. Offense was pretty easy. Leaving Edge off bothers me but Dickerson was better IMO and played here long enough to make this team. Dickerson was better than Faulk as well at least IMO. 
    • Well that’s the thing trey back they are healthy at TE now as Doyle played last week and Mo has been ballin out.
    • Interesting view of both QB's in this upcoming game..... (They're both advised to "sit em")   https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-fantasy-football-start-em-sit-em-week-4-quarterbacks
    • says a lot about how little talent we've had at CB over the years
  • Members