Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady is in more trouble

And this coming off him accidentally intruding into his neighbor's home.

How many times does this guy have to break the rules before this stops being funny and he's put in a jail cell?

• Like 2
On 4/24/2020 at 4:37 PM, ReMeDy said:

How many times does this guy have to break the rules before this stops being funny and he's put in a jail cell?

Were you under the influence of something when you wrote this?    He just moved to Florida and accidentally walked into the wrong house.    People across the country are laughing and you're talking about a jail cell?

Seriously?

Looking forward to you posting again when you're more sober....     

Yikes!     :peek:

• Confused 1
On 4/24/2020 at 7:37 PM, ReMeDy said:

The accidentally intruding was in Leftwich house(TB coach). Same incident, not 2 seperate.

However, he did get kicked out of the park to, because he was violating stay at home order.

He's a cheater, if the league actually cared, they'd stripped him of his titles and awards years ago. and banned him from the league. Pete Rose gets banned for betting that his team will win, but here in the nfl, Brady and hoodie can cheat to win and get nothing in punishment

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I know it's only 2 games so far, but the Jags might end up 3-13, they looked that bad against the Dolphins. Wish we had that game under our belts, good teams find a way to beat bad teams, and the Jags are a BAD team. If, at the end of the year we're one game out for something important we're going to think back to week 1..
    • A LT will most certainly be chosen early and very soon. It’s the only sustainable way to keep the big 3 of the OL intact. Right now, the Colts are 3rd in cap spending on OL...and neither Smith or Nelson has been paid yet. Yes...AC will come off the books in a year or so...but Kelly, Nelson and Smith will cost $45-50M on their own...and that’s only if Nelson signs a somewhat reasonable deal. After that...you have LT, RG and depth to pay. The OL could easily take up 1/3 or more of the cap space spent each year.    Not saying that is a bad thing...but if the Colts are going to spend what it takes to maintain an elite OL...then the offense should be the identity...and there will have to be a continued focus on getting young offensive talent to maximize it. But they won’t be able to buy it...so it will have to come via the draft.      
    • Very good.  Glad we have him.  Might end up being better than Polian.    Just to use an example, Polian struck me as being in love with his picks, thinking they were better players, which led to him overpaying to keep them.  Ballard seems to see his picks with more objectivity so he's willing to make the appropriate contract offer when its time.   There isn't much to second guess.  He's made his share of head scratchers like RG and BP did, but I think he's better at adding talent to make up for the decisions that haven't worked out.   And I'm not someone who thinks that firing top management after a few years of underachievement is appropriate.  I like stability.  Especially with someone who is doing this for the first time, they need time to learn from their mistakes.  So even if he struggles to rebuild the Colts along the quick timeline most fans have, I expect him to be here a long time.
    • danlhart87 on Colts.com Forums:   "Is there a reason all the Colts castaways go to the Jets? They have around 8 former Colts.   Are the Colts planning on following the recipe they had Sunday on O where Rivers keeps it under 30 attempts?   Do you believe the Colts have a good OL or do you think Q makes them better than they are?   and finally   Do you think the emergence of MAC will effect how we move the ball especially when Doyle comes back?"   Walker: Woah, woah, woah. Firing from all angles here.   » I think the connection to the New York Jets is pretty clear: Rex Hogan, who was the Colts' Vice President of Player Personnel under Chris Ballard in 2017 and 2018, is now the Jets' Assistant General Manager under GM Joe Douglas. When you're Hogan and you already have so much intel and information on these players from your time in Indy, it really cuts down on the background work needed for players from outside organizations.   » I'm not sure I'd put a limit of passing attempts on Philip Rivers at 30 for this game, but that does seem about to be a sweet spot. The Jets have a ton of injuries in their secondary, though, so one would imagine Rivers won't be shy about testing out their depth. Another factor: the Jets' run defense is usually pretty tough under defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, even though they didn't quite show that last week when they allowed 184 rushing yards on 27 carries against the San Francisco 49ers. So I'd expect a few more pass attempts in this one compared to last week.   » The Colts' offensive line is outstanding as a group. Anthony Castonzo is a top-five to top-10 left tackle in the NFL, the aforementioned Quenton Nelson is the best guard in the league, Ryan Kelly is probably a top-five center, Mark Glowinski has been one of the better run-blocking right guards in the league the last couple seasons, and is off to a wonderful start so far this year, and Braden Smith is undoubtedly one of the top young tackles in the game. Nelson gets the pub, and rightfully so, but the rest of the group is very good.   » And I addressed the Mo Alie-Cox/Jack Doyle dynamic above. If Doyle plays, I don't think Mo Alie-Cox gets quite as many looks every game, but he proved he needs more targets in general with the way he played last week.
    • Trying to keep it short.   I'm looking at the situation as allocating blocks of capital in the ensuing years and making sure we have a blocks to invest where we need.  All of those examples you've given are true, but finding players like that involves availability, and the farther you move away from the first round the more you are at the mercy of how the draft falls and of things beyond your control.  In terms of planning, I simply think that if we think of Pittman as #2 (drafted at 41) and Campbell as #3 (drafted lower), then to get a #1 WR will take a higher draft pick.  But it could work out like you say.   We could also draft a LT later to play behind AC, then start after he develops.  And do the same with DE behind Houston.  I'm sure you can find many successful LTs and DEs and #1WRs throughout the NFL that fit that pattern.  But to say that we are going to plan to find guys later in the draft to develop into what would be a 1st round pick quality player is risky, and I think we need more sure things at those positions.    Having said that, I think LT is definitely 1st round capital allocation because he plays every down and tends to be on an island.  Success at the other two positions can be schemed a bit, or their success depends more upon how well other players play.    A man CB plays on an island and deserves a high capital investment.  A zone corner is more schemed so a lower investment is appropriate.
  • Members

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 4,951

• w87r

w87r 2,110

Moderators
    • Dogg63

Dogg63 928

• J@son

J@son 7,445

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 1,102