Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
cdgacoltsfan

Patriot games

Recommended Posts

The Patriots didn't address any needs in free agency and traded out of the first round. They will have a ton of picks in the 2021 draft. Hmmm...are there any good QBs coming out next year ???:woah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trevor Lawrence 

 

Look him up he's being touted as the next great #1 pick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They'd have to tank for Trevor tho. I just don't see Belichick doing that. Even with Matt Cassel, they went I believe 10-6.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

They are going to try and tank. 

Nope...they will trade with Green Bay for Aaron Rodgers. Simply reloading this year and will use the high draft pick next year to send in a trade package to the Packers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant imagine them tanking a whole season,  Belichick would be almost 70 and starting over with a rookie 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

They'd have to tank for Trevor tho. I just don't see Belichick doing that. Even with Matt Cassel, they went I believe 10-6.

 

Try 11-5. Patriots will still be in the division winner race in the last week of December, mark my words.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s going back to his roots. Loaded up on defense and will make them the focus. Any time he has a top defense the entire team becomes dangerous no matter who is the QB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Try 11-5. Patriots will still be in the division winner race in the last week of December, mark my words.

I agree. I am actually rooting for this to happen to further impact Brady's legacy. It would be great to see a brand new QB take them to playoffs (only to get beaten down by the Colts). I think the Bucs will be 9-7 and miss the playoffs by losing in week 17 to the Saints. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2020 at 11:28 AM, Chloe6124 said:

They are going to try and tank. 

 

You left out the emoji showing that you are kidding.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2020 at 1:19 PM, cdgacoltsfan said:

The Patriots didn't address any needs in free agency and traded out of the first round. They will have a ton of picks in the 2021 draft. Hmmm...are there any good QBs coming out next year ???:woah:

Reminds me of the deal that went down for Herschel Walker. How far is Clemson from Gillette Stadium?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, 18to87 said:

I agree. I am actually rooting for this to happen to further impact Brady's legacy. It would be great to see a brand new QB take them to playoffs (only to get beaten down by the Colts). I think the Bucs will be 9-7 and miss the playoffs by losing in week 17 to the Saints. 

I think I saw the Bucs are favored in their division. For sure their success percentage in the Red Zone are will explode with Gronk.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...