Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would it not be the most Ballard thing ever to draft someone like James Morgan with 75. Earlier than anyone has him but Ballard likes him. 

Just random thoughts when your team doesn’t pick the first night and you have 9 hours until the next round starts. Lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Didnt Vick Ballard tear his Achilles? I know he was pretty much done afterwards
    • For some reason I’m thinking the Titans had a bye or something like that.  I’m sure there are a lot of circumstances that comes into play with each decision the league makes.  Obviously the Saints/Broncos wasn’t a marquee matchup without much playoff implications involved. Teams should be prepared to play with who they have and if the NFL moves the game then it’s a bonus. The games must be played
    • We should have sent in a scrub to target Tannehill and inflict a Teddy Bridgewater-level hypersnap knee injury.  
    • I have to admit, this was the first time this year that I was disappointed in the guys on this team. They actually looked bored, of all things. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd say it looked like they were told that the Titans were given the win by the league in this one, and they didn't have it in them to even make it look like a real game.   Now that's how it looked.   In reality, though, it did look like they, for whatever reasons, couldn't find it in them to be up emotionally for this game. And there's no other way to describe that than extremely disappointing. And as a result, it left me increasingly bored with the game as it went along. So much so that it took me three viewings to complete it. I actually fell asleep on two different occasions trying to finish it.   BLECH!!!
  • Members

• Hark

Hark 315

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 571

• Gdlyons

Gdlyons 0

Rookie
    • ar7

ar7 446

• MFT5

MFT5 445