Antoine Winfield Jr.

Laviska Shenault

Michael Pittman

Neville Gallimore 

Ross Blacklock

Grant Delpit 

2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Mims or Higgins will be a colt tomorrow

Wouldn’t rule out Pitman , I’m honestly excited cant say I’ve been this excited for a draft since the 2012 draft. 

1 minute ago, James said:

So many good players available.

Yetur Gross-Matos
Xavier McKinney
D’Andre Swift
J.K. Dobbins
Jonathan Taylor
Trevon Diggs
Jaylon Johnson
Kristian Fulton
Tee Higgins
Denzel Mims
Cole Kmet
Julian Okwara
Ezra Cleveland
Josh Jones
A.J. Epenesa
Zack Baun

Antoine Winfield Jr.

Laviska Shenault

Michael Pittman

Im sure the front office are licking there chops , all of these guys are PREMIUM players.

Just now, twfish said:

Hmmmm, who have you never heard of? Lol

My biggest question, do they make the 34th pick, or trade back a bit for an extra pick.

With Higgins, Pittman, Mims, and Claypool still left, I think we need to take one at 34 to be honest. I'll have to look at the teams drafting before 44, but could see an early run on WR in the 2nd. 

I like Cleveland, Jones, and PTW as LT prospects. All the TEs are still there, so we should be safe if we want to take one at 44 or 75. All the Ss are there, and that would be a total Ballard move lol...

I just hope we don't take either DEs.....

4 minutes ago, ProblChld32 said:

Honestly I have no clue where they go now. I had not expected these RBs or Espensa to slide this far. I want to say WR but I think we can still grab a quality guy at 44.

RB is devalued, so not surprised. I've never liked Espensa at all. Only DE I liked besides Young was Chaisson. I'd take Gross Matos over Espensa. I think we stick to WR, OT, and TE but who knows.

6 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Mims or Higgins will be a colt tomorrow

I wouldn't be mad, but would rather have Pittman or Claypool. Higgins and Mims both have size though. Higgins has played every WR position, so I could see Ballard going there. Mims to me is a big Z.

5 minutes ago, ProblChld32 said:

He’s going into his final contract year, we don’t know if he will be resigned after this season. 

We can easily resign him cheap. He won’t be that expensive. We also have Hines and Wilkins. We do not need a rb. And rb can produce behind our oline. We need wr 

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

double please. at least not till the 4th....

please no...

on a serious note, if I had to guess... we keep 34(best WR on our board) and make a small trade back from 44 to the late 40s-early 50s and we pick either a CB or an EDGE... 

16 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

We can easily resign him cheap. He won’t be that expensive. We also have Hines and Wilkins. We do not need a rb. And rb can produce behind our oline. We need wr 

You do not know that he will re-sign cheap. Are you his agent? He’s had some quality season these past two years he could easily ask for a substantial amount of money. That they may not want to pay.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeyecolt said:

Gil Brandt likes Coulter a lot.  I wouldn't be disappointed if we got him later in the draft.

I like him too... I like all of those players(probably not as high as 34 or 44), I just was trying to find some names that are not discussed a lot here. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeyecolt said:

Epenesa is perfect for a LDE.  Fulton still there.  Mims too.  Plenty of options.  Higgins, Claypool. Pittman.  The only guy who got drafted that I was disappointed wouldn't at least be a choice for the Colts was Aiyuk.  

Epenesa has dropped like a hot rock throughout the process. There's a reason he's still available. I'll bet Gross Matos goes before him, and maybe even Davidson. Personally I'd take Taylor over him too, and maybe even Okwara.

1 minute ago, tweezy32 said:

I agree he won't cost that much. Given the RB contracts of late, and the high priced guys getting traded, wouldn't be surprised if he resigned for somewhat friendly amount. Unless he starts catching the ball really well, he's not going to demand a bunch.

And I agree on another RB producing with our OL. If our OL did more man blocking, even more so. 

Man, I'd love to see the Colts stay in and pick AJ Epenesa at #34 tomorrow. I know it wouldn't be super popular, but he's a 8-10 sack a year kind of DE. Our line would be ferocious with that pick. 

Knowing CB, and the wealth of talent available though, he's totally going to trade out of 34. 

3 minutes ago, stitches said:

on a serious note, if I had to guess... we keep 34(best WR on our board) and make a small trade back from 44 to the late 40s-early 50s and we pick either a CB or an EDGE... 

IDK... You really think we take another 2nd round Edge. I'd puke lol....

1 minute ago, Exodus said:

Man, I'd love to see the Colts stay in and pick AJ Epenesa at #34 tomorrow. I know it wouldn't be super popular, but he's a 8-10 sack a year kind of DE. Our line would be ferocious with that pick. 

Knowing CB, and the wealth of talent available though, he's totally going to trade out of 34. 

I wouldn’t mind that pick.  They have never really replaced Shread at end and Houston is going into the last year of his deal and isn’t getting any younger.  That leaves them with two young promising guys but you can never have too many ends.

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Don’t sleep on McKinney if Hooker is really on the block.

Wouldn't surprise me, but I wouldn't like it at 34. Not a like for like IMO, and I'm not sure he's a FS on the next level. I love him at SS or slot though. And because of that, I'd pass on McKinney since we have both those covered.

2 minutes ago, Rally5 said:

Trade Hooker for a 2 or 3 tomorrow and grab McKinney or Winfield.

If we were to do that, I'd rather take Dugger a bit later as a FS prospect.

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Ballard has taken at least one on day 2 of every draft. :dunno:

Yes, and I'd prefer not to give up on the guys still on the roster. And would prefer not to add to the list of 2nd rounders we're waiting to develop lol...

7 minutes ago, Exodus said:

Pass. Epenesa is another Bjorn Werner.

Need proper athleticism and top class with this pick.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Wouldn't surprise me, but I wouldn't like it at 34. Not a like for like IMO, and I'm not sure he's a FS on the next level. I love him at SS or slot though. And because of that, I'd pass on McKinney since we have both those covered.

If we were to do that, I'd rather take Dugger a bit later as a FS prospect.

Yes, and I'd prefer not to give up on the guys still on the roster. And would prefer not to add to the list of 2nd rounders we're waiting to develop lol...

Taking another end doesn’t mean they are giving up on the young guys they have and it doesn’t mean they have to wait for a guy to develop either.  They haven’t replaced Shread so there is an opening on the roster at end.  As much as Ballard talks about the lines it wouldn’t shock me if he takes another end.  It also wouldn’t shocked me if he grabs a WR, S, or olineman or trades back.

Archived