Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predictions after the 1st round is over

4 hours ago, ColtJax said:

Fulton, CB LSU wouldn't be bad, neither would Delpit, S for LSU. Blacklock, DT from TCU is the best available. Jonathan Taylor, Cam Achers, Swift or Dobbins are all available, if one falls to #44 I'd really think about them as well.

It could be Blacklock !

4 hours ago, krunk said:

Im sticking with my Tee Higgins prediction.  He does much of the same stuff Ballard was looking for out of Devin Funchess.  Same big body style Rivers is used to.  Higgins scores a lot in the red zone and has played all 3 positions.

You don’t like Pittman?

3 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

You don’t like Pittman?

He's a safe player who I think will definitely produce.  He just doesn't get my fire going all the way.  I like some of the other guys a little bit better for different reasons. 

28 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Was just thinking what if Ballard has Love and Eason graded the same. They both need to sit and develop. So why give up a extra pick for Love when you can get Eason with a second pick. This happens all the time. Eason fits this oline a little better and plays more similar to Rivers and might fit our oline better.

Nothing wrong with having a pocket passer behind our oline.  Moving is better, but its not a necessity.

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

Nothing wrong with having a pocket passer behind our oline.  Moving is better, but its not a necessity.

It makes sense as to why he didn’t move up. He was ok losing love because he had Eason graded the same and didn’t see a huge difference. Eason might even be there at 44. Guess we will find out soon.

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It makes sense as to why he didn’t move up. He was ok losing love because he had Eason graded the same and didn’t see a huge difference. Eason might even be there at 44. Guess we will find out soon.

I don't think we know that he has Eason graded the same.  But your point about Eason being a pocket passer shouldn't really hurt his stock with us because we've had nothing but pocket passers for 20 years.  Our oline can handle it.  

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

I don't think we know that he has Eason graded the same.  But your point about Eason being a pocket passer shouldn't really hurt his stock with us because we've had nothing but pocket passers for 20 years.  Our oline can handle it.  

Sorry I could of worded that better. If we do take Eason the reason he might of passed on Love was because he had them graded similar. I don’t know if he does or we will take Eason. If we do that might be why he was ok not moving up and losing a pick.

Archived