Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ballard for two guys that will contribute day one.    

By the end of today, Goodell will be reading the picks from his bed

Buckner is a freakin all-pro. Relax.

Posted Images

Just now, John Hammonds said:

Wow.  Here we are at 13.  OUR pick.  We were afraid our players would be off the board, and traded the pick.  And here it is:  Lamb, Jeudy, Wirfs, Kinlaw are ALL on the board.  Just wow.

I'm fine with Buckner 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Just now, John Hammonds said:

Wow.  Here we are at 13.  OUR pick.  We were afraid our players would be off the board, and traded the pick.  And here it is:  Lamb, Jeudy, Wirfs, Kinlaw are ALL on the board.  Just wow.

Kinlaw must have medical issues

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, John Hammonds said:

Like Wirfs, but since AC is back for a while, I like who we got.

3 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Buckner after Donald and Cox, 3rd best DT in entire league.

No draft pick can rank that high in the league, well worth it

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
Just now, TheNextGM said:

Tampa trades up one spot.. likely getting Wirfs to protect Brady? 

Has to be Wirfs. They have Evans and Godwin at WR, so I don't see them trading up for one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now