2020 NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

A reverse Urlacher 

Just now, stitches said:

Small, slow, unathletic and dumb? 

I'm still trying to figure that one out too.  I was going with 'Rehcalru'.. but doesn't seem right either.

Just now, stitches said:

Isaiah Rodgers's highlights are awesome, he's such a fun player... ! I cannot wait to watch some full game film.

I just watched some too. Looks like he's got pretty good ball skills and is really fast. Also looks like a ST ace, so at the very least, he'll provide some value there while he develops and adapts to the huge jump in level of competition.

Looks to be a fantastic 6th rd pick.

17 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I really liked Pittman playing early, or more ready now at pure X. I think he has lower long term upside deep. But I'm very happy to have him regardless. He should be a boss out of the gate. He's going to be good on the sideline opposite Z. He could be deadly on back shoulder and comebacks. The reason I like Claypool is because of the speed. I think he'll potentially be better long term deep. Both are good at 50/50, but Claypool is likely going to get better separation. 

I love Aiyuk too. But he's a different type of receiver. He'd be simply awesome as a traditional slot IMO. If their plan is to move PC outside, I would have loved Aiyuk. I watch the Crazy Herms a lot last year, and he was one of my favs.

But yes, I'd rather have Swift + Claypool than Pittman + Taylor.

Claypool is going to be a good X regardless IMO. Might be a tad under Pittman if he doesn't develop, but I think he'll develop. He's still somewhat new to football. He's got untapped potential IMO. I'm a ND homer, so take it with a grain of salt.

Pittman is gonna be a beast so will Taylor yes 926 carries id be worried about that too which I imagine is why he didn't go first round this is why as a rookie Mack will likely still start and Taylor will be number 2 atleast at the start of the season.

5 minutes ago, stitches said:

Isaiah Rodgers's highlights are awesome, he's such a fun player... ! I cannot wait to watch some full game film.

No doubt.  I was very pleasantly surprised.  He has a lot of game.  Nice cover corner and a factor on special teams too.  

3 minutes ago, Shive said:

I'm shocked Gordon has fallen so far.

People were making fun of Lance Zierlein that he has him rated as a priority free agent, but the guy knows football. I may not agree with every single evaluation of his but he does know football and he does put in the work to go through the tape and tries to avoid group think.  

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

How many kids does he have?

You're thinking of Antonio Cromartie, who is a cousin of DRC. Based off of the last names, I'm assuming Isaiah is on the Rodgers side and not the Cromartie side.

I like what the Colts did.  I'll admit I don't know much about Windsor or Rodgers but I love the rest of it.  And getting Eason (not a huge fan) in the 4th, regardless of what you think of him, was very good value.  Some had him going late 1st/early 2nd.

Archived