Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ballard for two guys that will contribute day one.    

By the end of today, Goodell will be reading the picks from his bed

Buckner is a freakin all-pro. Relax.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Hark said:

Man, the Dolphins are absolutely loading up.

Some of the most balanced and level minded approach I’ve seen them have in many many years. They might get that thing turned around down there if Tua works out.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

The roster limit will continue to be 53 for 2020, but two players from the practice squad may be brought up to increase roster sizes to 55 on game day, with those two players reverting back to the practice squad after the game. Practice squads will also be increased in size from 10 players to 12.  Active game day rosters will also grow from 46 to 48, provided one of those extra players activated is an offensive lineman.

Who sees

3 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

So in theory...you would have a couple of PS guys dressing each game as depth for other positions...while allowing for 3 QBs. 

He sees.  I do see it, especially if the roster gets filled with injured players that don't need to be on I.R.

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You already have this guy 

I disagree but let's leave it there. 

Since Mike Zimmer has been the head coach, we have drafted one QB. I like the approach that the Eagles, Pats and Green Bay have in drafting and developing QBs. They draft a QB about every 2 years.

Just now, dgambill said:

Nobody wins draft trades with NE. Not even the great CB.

I would argue he won the Dwayne Allen and Philipp Dorsett trades with NE, so I'm good with getting 1 more pick even though the trade value is not ideal

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Maybe to get more picks... Ballard is about to draft likely UDFAs here. Why not get more picks?

It might be hard to sign UDFAs this year with the Covid restrictions.  Picks have some value this year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If Brees is done, and it sounds like he might be, it’s the fans loss.  Drew was one of the good guys in the NFL that everyone can like even if you don’t like the team he played for.  I am glad he got a Super Bowl but too bad it had to be at the Colts expense.  
    • Urban Meyer has won big everywhere he’s been.     First at Bowling Green and then at Utah.  But those are stepping stone programs  where they know on Day One that he won’t be there long.  But he fixed those programs and moved on.    But he stayed at both Florida and Ohio State for roughly 7-8 years.  So it’s not like he quickly jumped ship on big time programs.     Ive read nothing about Meyer also being the GM.  I’m sure he’ll have input in whoever the pick is.   The key is the crazy owner.   I’ve recently read he wants to retain control of the 53-man roster like Jerry Jones does.   Have not read how that was resolved?    I think Kahn is the Wildcard here, NOT Meyer.   I also think his QB will be Lawrence.   If he wanted Fields, he could’ve gone after the Jets job, gotten his guy, and lived in NYC.   But he’s in J’Ville.   I think he marries Trevor. 
    • I dislike the Saints but it don't bleed over to their players.  Bountygate was enough for me to dislike Payton and the organization.    Brees has had a great career and proved a QB don't have to be 6'5" to be great. 
    • I say no.  How’d that work for the Saints when they did that for Ricky Williams or the Vikings when they did that for Walker?  The Colts have more than one major need to address this off-season and with the cap situation they need as many picks as they can get.  
    • I look at the Browns and Steelers games and I’ll add the Bills game in there too, the defense shoulders as much weight for those loses as anything else.  The Browns game they couldn’t stop the Browns at all in the first half and even though they played great in the second half they couldn’t get a stop with the game on the line at the end.   The Steelers game was the reverse.  Lights out first half awful second half.  That was the only half of like the last five games the Steelers played that their offense could do anything so it’s not like they were a red hot offense that was bound to catch fire.     The Bills game the defense was up and down but they gave up too many drives, couldn’t force a turnover, couldn’t get to the QB, and had maybe the most costly mistake of the day with the off-sides play.     Look I think the defense is really good and I know they aren’t going to be perfect all the time however, when things went south for the defense this year it went really south and they had no answers until halftime to adjust or the next game.  Also I always see people blame the offense or coaches because they weren’t perfect yet most won’t say a word about the defense and if someone does they attack the person by saying well they won’t be perfect all the time but yet expect that from the offense and coaches...
  • Members