Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

The roster limit will continue to be 53 for 2020, but two players from the practice squad may be brought up to increase roster sizes to 55 on game day, with those two players reverting back to the practice squad after the game. Practice squads will also be increased in size from 10 players to 12.  Active game day rosters will also grow from 46 to 48, provided one of those extra players activated is an offensive lineman.

Who sees

3 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

So in theory...you would have a couple of PS guys dressing each game as depth for other positions...while allowing for 3 QBs. 

He sees.  I do see it, especially if the roster gets filled with injured players that don't need to be on I.R.

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You already have this guy 

I disagree but let's leave it there. 

Since Mike Zimmer has been the head coach, we have drafted one QB. I like the approach that the Eagles, Pats and Green Bay have in drafting and developing QBs. They draft a QB about every 2 years.

14 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Maybe to get more picks... Ballard is about to draft likely UDFAs here. Why not get more picks?

It might be hard to sign UDFAs this year with the Covid restrictions.  Picks have some value this year.

Archived