Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ballard for two guys that will contribute day one.    

By the end of today, Goodell will be reading the picks from his bed

Buckner is a freakin all-pro. Relax.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Hark said:

Man, the Dolphins are absolutely loading up.

Some of the most balanced and level minded approach I’ve seen them have in many many years. They might get that thing turned around down there if Tua works out.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

The roster limit will continue to be 53 for 2020, but two players from the practice squad may be brought up to increase roster sizes to 55 on game day, with those two players reverting back to the practice squad after the game. Practice squads will also be increased in size from 10 players to 12.  Active game day rosters will also grow from 46 to 48, provided one of those extra players activated is an offensive lineman.

Who sees

3 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

So in theory...you would have a couple of PS guys dressing each game as depth for other positions...while allowing for 3 QBs. 

He sees.  I do see it, especially if the roster gets filled with injured players that don't need to be on I.R.

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You already have this guy 

I disagree but let's leave it there. 

Since Mike Zimmer has been the head coach, we have drafted one QB. I like the approach that the Eagles, Pats and Green Bay have in drafting and developing QBs. They draft a QB about every 2 years.

Just now, dgambill said:

Nobody wins draft trades with NE. Not even the great CB.

I would argue he won the Dwayne Allen and Philipp Dorsett trades with NE, so I'm good with getting 1 more pick even though the trade value is not ideal

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Maybe to get more picks... Ballard is about to draft likely UDFAs here. Why not get more picks?

It might be hard to sign UDFAs this year with the Covid restrictions.  Picks have some value this year.