Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hamster360 said:

Nah, a 2nd round RB is a luxury when your LT is thinking of retiring, and you have 1 CB signed after this year. 

I do agree that we need to focus on finding offensive line depth and a tackle for the future, but I don't know where you are getting the CB information from. We just re-signed Kenny Moore and drafted Rock Ya-Sin and Marvell Tell last year.

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

I think it was more because Jones was taken about two picks before.  

Maybe.  I think we need a replacement for AC in a couple.  I don't think Jones is a pure OT, more of a swing G/OT.  I think someone like Matt Peart is the true OT.

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

I do agree that we need to focus on finding offensive line depth and a tackle for the future, but I don't know where you are getting the CB information from. We just re-signed Kenny Moore and drafted Rock Ya-Sin and Marvell Tell last year.

I forgot all about Moore. I was going off Rock is the only one guaranteed/worth starting next year that's under contract. Verdict still out on Marvell Tell

8 minutes ago, Riversrun said:

Broncos should get Eason

That wouldn't make sense, they just drafted Lock last year.

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

Ojemudia is gone. He was one of our possible targets. Bryce Hall is still on the board too. I would be good picking him at 85.

I'd be on board with Hall. He's a perfect fit for us.

Just now, John Hammonds said:

We will not be carrying 3 QB's, 4 RB's and a FB all at the same time.

No QB drafted tonight.

Be careful. That was already said about RB tonight and about 2.3 seconds later we traded up for Taylor.

Archived