Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ballard for two guys that will contribute day one.    

By the end of today, Goodell will be reading the picks from his bed

Buckner is a freakin all-pro. Relax.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

I'll say Cowboys go Cesar Ruiz 

I'd think they'd go Cleveland or Wilson before Ruiz. Ruiz wouldn't shock me though.

Like I said above, I think it's Chaisson,....... or McKinney

• CD.... the temptation was too big!
2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Cowboys... gonna say Chaisson here.

If not, Mckinney.

Wouldn't be shocked if they went WR here (CD). Diggs maybe, but I doubt it.

I honestly have no clue which way they're going. Really any of those guys could be it.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Dak has another weapon.

McCarthy going 3 WRs like they used to with Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb and DaVante Adams, and now with Cooper, Gallup and Lamb.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, funktacious2 said:

Wowee. Lamb, Cooper, and Elliot are going to light it up.

Dak better win the division now and earn his contract

• Like 1

Going OT here with Cleveland, although they need a lot of help on the OL (Wilson, Jones, Ruiz). 

They need S here too, so McKinney is a good pick here as well. Chaisson is awfully tempting here too though. 

Just now, John Hammonds said:

Raiders take him next

Yep, Gruden wants his own Mahomes-Hill combo, and he gets a pseudo combo with Love-Ruggs

• Like 1
Just now, PeterBowman said:

And a coach who knows how to use them.

I agree, I have no idea how the 'caddie' kept his job all those years. At least McCarthy has held up the trophy. I used to call their old coach a caddie haha for Jerry.

1 minute ago, boo2202 said:

Love falling 

get your popcorn ready colt fans 

If Ballard wanted him, he would have taken him at 13. Ready for someone to draft this guy so we can move on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, I have no idea how the 'caddie' kept his job all those years. At least McCarthy has held up the trophy. I used to call their old coach a caddie haha for Jerry.

The McCarthy Jones Marriage won’t last long