Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ballard for two guys that will contribute day one.    

By the end of today, Goodell will be reading the picks from his bed

Buckner is a freakin all-pro. Relax.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Buckner is a freakin all-pro. Relax.

yup. Buckner is absolutely a better short to medium term solution. and very safe.

good situation for both teams in very different cap situations.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

For the Falcons, gonna say Chaisson here. Wouldn't be surprised if they went Swift of CD though.

Didn't they lose both Freeman and the EDGE.? Still have Tak.  I say the RB.

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Best pick so far?

I'll say Jeudy 

Diggs 

I think they need DE more than CB, but wouldn't be shocked if they went Diggs. I'm sticking with Chaisson here. They need RB too in a big way too. 

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

Didn't they lose both Freeman and the EDGE.? Still have Tak.  I say the RB.

their biggest needs are DE, CB, iDL, and RB. 

I think they go Chaisson as their DL needs help more than anything.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

I think they need DE more than CB, but wouldn't be shocked if they went Diggs. I'm sticking with Chaisson here. They need RB too in a big way too. 

RB not as big with signing of Gurley 

Just now, EastStreet said:

their biggest needs are DE, CB, iDL, and RB. 

I think they go Chaisson as their DL needs help more than anything.

Yeah, too early for the RB, but their O struggled when Freeman declined.  They need the CB.

Just now, chad72 said:

RB not as big with signing of Gurley 

TG is a big ? IMO. I think they'll go RB mid rounds to be honest.

I am surprised they went Terrell though. They needed CB but thought they'd go Diggs if they went CB.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If the Niners take Mac Donald Jones then I guess John Lynch I believe is there GM?  Well he is getting fired instantly I mean like on the spot.  I think the Niners owners will like call into the Draft stop the live broadcast just to get into the show and say John Lynch gtho Dodge bro.  
    • I watched both episodes so far. The first one was more in line with the normalcies on "with the next pick". The scouts showing their experiences of traveling in the covid conditions and how it affects them this year. Really had no issue with it. A bit boring and corny, but informative.   The 2nd episode grinds my gears a bit. It makes me warm up to Wentz and the type of person he is, but it makes me very nervous that most of the episode was about Reich and Wentz bonding over their faith. Obviously we can point to 2016 and 2017 and say they work well together, but I would of liked to see more about why Ballard and Reich thought Wentz was a great football player. He was the best option available no doubt, but I think this episode did a poor job of showcasing why he could be our franchise QB. He could be the nicest and most religious guy in the world, but that doesn't win football games. Show me something more on a show like this.
    • Leo Nard I know he is a all pro LB and he can and will set a record for highest paid LB on any team in the NFL.  I just don’t see it with Leo Nard though.  I don’t know maybe he doesn’t get the hype like LBers in the past has example Ray Lewis, T Suggs etc..  I don’t know I think we maybe be better off trading him for like 3 First Rounders and 1 third round draft pick.  Q omg we have to resign him I guess My priorities is OLINE first and Defense second?
    • I expect Houston to get signed by draft day. Whether it's by us or another team. Interestingly enough, I believe he's our last real option at EDGE before the draft. By not signing him yet, I'm thinking Ballard has interest in an EDGE rusher. I've heard we may have some interest in Azeez Ojulari. I like him, but I believe he is more of a 3-4 LBer, and we run a 4-3, so I really don't want to draft him. Seems like it'd be a reverse Bjoern Werner or Jerry Hughes situation all over again. Hoping to get Houston back, and either go Kwity Paye in the 1st and Eichenberg in the 2nd, or trade down all the way to the 2nd and get multiple picks that way (including a future pick), and a 3rd this year as well.
    • The poster you've responded to is not being stupid, he’s being sarcastic.     He’s unimpressed with Ballard because the Colts have not won the AFC South on his watch.   The poster is not interested in being patient.  He wants to win NOW!    Sooner than that if it’s possible.  
  • Members