Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Wow.  Here we are at 13.  OUR pick.  We were afraid our players would be off the board, and traded the pick.  And here it is:  Lamb, Jeudy, Wirfs, Kinlaw are ALL on the board.  Just wow.

No we just went with the most likely to be sure thing at a position that Ballard considers to be critical to the effectiveness of the D.

Hmmm.....so 49ers trade Buckner for Kinlaw and Colts sign him for 21 million a year.  Hmmm.......Kinlaw better bust and Buckner better ball out. I never thought Kinlaw would be there at 14. I always believed that is why Ballard made the trade.  I thought the Colts would have to move up into the top 10 to get him.  Interesting. I am not sure how to feel..

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

Do we trade up for Jeudy?   If he's TYs long term replacement, I might be for it.

There were some rumors that he had a medical issue from a while ago some teams were worried about. Maybe that's why he's falling. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hmmm.....so 49ers trade Buckner for Kinlaw and Colts sign him for 21 million a year.  Hmmm.......Kinlaw better bust and Buckner better ball out. I never thought Kinlaw would be there at 14. I always believed that is why Ballard made the trade.  I thought the Colts would have to move up into the top 10 to get him.  Interesting. I am not sure how to feel..

We had the cap space.  Sf didn't.  We got the better end of the transaction, but SF wasn't going to sign him, so they were in a tough spot.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

If you’re willing to wait for 3 years for our D to be more effective, yeah, which is what it takes rookie DTs to be effective like an All Pro. DEs are more isolated in comparison. 

Archived