Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denzel Mims, when he didn’t track down Jordan Love’s ball in the Senior Bowl and dropped a back shoulder throw from Love that hit him in the hands at the Senior Bowl, I wondered if he was overhyped.

Now I see WR needy teams, for almost 2 rounds pass on him. Was he overhyped?

5 minutes ago, stitches said:

You guys love the athletic freaks at OT. Brian O'Neill and now Cleveland. How do you feel about it? 

I like it. Rick Spielman prefers athletic guys. 

In the 90s, the Vikings had great OL. But they preferred big OL like Becton. 

3 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Yeah they showed both I think for the Pittman pick. 

I must have went out of the room. Ballard had the pick in so fast that the clock was useless. By the time they finished talking about Higgins, Goodell was announcing Pittman. 

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. Did you see my next post? I wrote I want an OL.

Maybe you misunderstood. I did not want Fromm to be drafted in the 2nd round. I just wrote that I want him. That's all. 

I was joking. It would be a good idea to boost the backup quarterback position so that your team isn't completely lost if the best QB in the league goes down.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I like it. Rick Spielman prefers athletic guys. 

In the 90s, the Vikings had great OL. But they preferred big OL like Becton. 

I remember you got the athletic center last year too... I guess it makes sense in your type of offense that wants to run tons of outside zone. I remember he had trouble with playstrength too though. Cleveland has similar worries in his game - to the point that some question his competitiveness. I don't know about that. He has freaky athletic traits though, this type of athletes don't usually bust so... here's hoping for the best, I guess :cheers:

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

I was joking. It would be a good idea to boost the backup quarterback position so that your team isn't completely lost if the best QB in the league goes down.

Lol. Best QB? You must be a Michigan State fan.

Yes, I like Fromm better than Jake Browning and Sean Mannion.

41 minutes ago, funktacious2 said:

Yeah, seems like a fairly safe choice with current investments on offense. That said I could still see us waiting until the 4th (unless that's what we traded?). We could still get a good guard there, but we may miss out on someone good who can play tackle, so idk. Guess we'll see.

I think we traded our 5th not the 4th. 

Archived