Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favorite player in 2020 Draft

My favorite player in this years draft is a "man" that resembles the likes of Ezekiel Elliot. Ever since I saw him play against stellar competition, I was like this guy can Hit the homerun, extremely twitchy, and can catch. His name is JK Dobbins and to be honest, He may be one of the few players in the county who can change a game.

JK Dobbins is scary good. Like did he just cut it up the middle and run for like 60 yards against Clemson? I haven't liked a RB this much since Zeke and Adrian Peterson. I know RB isn't a huge priority but..... JK Dobbins is a game changer period. TBH getting Dobbins in the late first is still a steal imho.

If you haven't heard of him, look this is what he did against your favorite teams:

ATT | Yrds |  Avg  | TD | LNG

12/28 vs Clem   18       174        9.7      1      68

12/7   vs WIS     33       172        5.2      1      24

11/30 vs Mic      31       211        6.8      4      41

11/23 vs PSU     36        157        4.4      2      22

Just to watch play: I love gordon and fromm at QB.also really like watching a receiver of Fromm's that has gotten NO buzz, lawrence cager, and loved tape of rb Rico dowdle from South Carolina and DE' bradley Anae and Jabari zuniga

Call me weird, but I like Colin Johnson, WR - Texas.  Saw him play quite a bit as a Junior at Exas since I had the Longhorn Network at the time.  Big receiver with very good hands.  Dude could catch anything thrown to him, it seemed.

I would love to have the Colts get him in the 4th round, if he's there.  Not sure if he participated in the combines...I didn't really follow that as much this season.

Just basing this on my limited knowledge and what I saw in games.

1 hour ago, Barry Sears said:

Call me weird, but I like Colin Johnson, WR - Texas.  Saw him play quite a bit as a Junior at Exas since I had the Longhorn Network at the time.  Big receiver with very good hands.  Dude could catch anything thrown to him, it seemed.

I would love to have the Colts get him in the 4th round, if he's there.  Not sure if he participated in the combines...I didn't really follow that as much this season.

Just basing this on my limited knowledge and what I saw in games.

" You're Weird". There you go Barry.

Tristen Wirf,OT

A guy I love that will be in the Colts reach at pick 34 is CB Trevon Diggs. Could possibly wind up as the best corner in this draft. Would be great in this defense with our added pass rush. 

Another guy I really like is DT Jordan Elliott, somewhere in the late 2nd/early 3rd for the Colts.

I have 2. Joe Burrow, the ball placement was second to none other i have ever seen. He executed plays like no other, his reading of defenses pre snap is almost manning like. I remember watching his second game and was wowed and said to my buddy that this dude needs to be a colt and oh how i wish he would be.

Next is Antonio Gandy-Golden, love small school prospects and hes one i think can ball out in the NFL

Anthony Gordon QB WSU

I have rarely seen a release like his.  Reminds me of Marino or Rodgers.  Very accurate, smart, and driven. Waited 3 years for his shot and took advantage of it.  I think he would be a great low risk/high reward QB.  I think with the right coaching and team around him, he could be a very good NFL QB.

Grant Delpit and it’s really not even close when it comes to prospects I thought we could have a shot at (Young, Brown and Simmons are crazy good looking prospects).

I always try to catch LSU games for the past few years because they just seem to regularly produce pros especially in the defensive secondary and from his Freshman year on Delpit has been a DOG. Reminds me of how I felt about Jamal Adams... True Alpha, lead by example, tone setter in the secondary.

His ankle injury and subsequent “off” year has put us in a position to land someone that before the season started was a consensus top 10 prospect.

Sign me up... I’d take him at 34 or even better at 44 and never think twice about it. Really believe the young man will be impactful in the league.

• 4 months later...

Archived