Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
JackColt23

Will the Colts still target a TE in the draft?

With the signing of Burton and the pieces of Jack and Cox already in place I can't decide if they will still take a chance at the position or stay pat with who we currently have. Thoughts? 

Not sure.  I would agree with the above that now it would be a 3rd day flyer.  

Ballard always talks about getting as many swings at the plate as you can when it comes to draft picks.  I wonder if he might take 2 swings at WR this year.

I think this makes it less likely that they'll reach for one in the first 2 days, but I'll still be surprised if they don't take one at all.

I think they pass completely this year (weak class).  We must get more depth at WR (picking two; one in the second and one in the third or fourth) and picking up a OT, OG, safety and Corner are bigger needs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• If it's going to happen to anyone this year, it'll be us. Mack and Taylor will both be used heavily in the offense, Reich seems committed to the run, great O-Line. The recipe is there for something like that to happen. Not only that, we should be ahead in the majority of our games, so I can see us running the ball a lot in the 2nd half to waste time off the clock.    Obvious it's not guaranteed to happen, but I think if the NFL plays a full 16 games the result will be very close.
    • Great stuff. Sounds like Paris is off to a great start. Kevin Bowen said he is supposed to be at practice Monday. I think they will be in full pads. 
    • That's pretty lofty.   It's only happened a handful of times in league history
    • Stubhub.   Legal scalping 
    • So, I spoke with the one of the Colts' tickets "Account Executives" today. This what he said. 1. They DO NOT expect there to be any single game tickets made available from the Colts as they anticipate season ticket holders using up all tickets with their 4 game package options.   2. They DO expect season ticket holders to resell single game tickets and so they encourage those wanting single game tickets to watch the secondary markets.   So, season ticket holders WILL be allowed to sell tickets to individual games and if the rest of us want to get to a game that's how we'll almost certainly have to do it.  
  • Members