Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I dunno. The only guy that I really investigated was Love and I don't see it. If you can get him in the 3rd or later to sit, whatever, but I think you're looking at a RG3 type passer. Pretty looking ball, but accuracy, anticipation and touch are all question marks imo.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Hoping the first two picks are players that could start or have an immediate impact.  We are trying to win it now.  

Fingers crossed one of the two is a WR. Need a stud. No more great value stuff 

One of the podcast guys made a great point (it may have already been brought up, if so, sorry).

He said if we can draft a top OT, we potentially solve a bunch of issues.  First, he starts at RT.  That kicks Smith inside, which strengthens the interior, and makes Glow quality depth.  And the new OT can eventually take over when AC hangs it up.

Probably a too good to be true scenario.  But I won't be upset if they go OT with 34.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

One of the podcast guys made a great point (it may have already been brought up, if so, sorry).

He said if we can draft a top OT, we potentially solve a bunch of issues.  First, he starts at RT.  That kicks Smith inside, which strengthens the interior, and makes Glow quality depth.  And the new OT can eventually take over when AC hangs it up.

Probably a too good to be true scenario.  But I won't be upset if they go OT with 34.

But if he starts at LT, wouldn't there be a hole if he switches to RT.   Also is there any insurance that a RT can be just as effective at LT?

I would be fine with drafting a RT to move Smith inside or a guard to replace Glow.   I'd prefer not to do it with the 34th pick.  

Okay, before you ask, yes!  I have been under a rock the past several months. :headspin:

Someone tell me why we don't have a pick in the first round?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gramz said:

Okay, before you ask, yes!  I have been under a rock the past several months. :headspin:

We traded it to San Fran for all pro D lineman Buckner.  It was a great trade to acquire a position of need.  

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Traded 13 for Buckner

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Myles said:

We traded it to San Fran for all pro D lineman Buckner.  It was a great trade to acquire a position of need.  

Just now, TheNextGM said:

Traded 13 for Buckner

Thanks!

Just now, CoachLite said:

Is it too early to start complaining about the Colt's picks?

I think the only way i will complain is if they do not draft a WR in the 2nd or 3rd round.

1 minute ago, Myles said:

I think the only way i will complain is if they do not draft a WR in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Myles, you need to get into the spirit of the draft! Start complaining early and often.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, CoachLite said:

Myles, you need to get into the spirit of the draft! Start complaining early and often.

If they take a LG with their first pick I will be angry.  

8 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

I am positive all of their picks will be xy.  i just hope they don't get a xyy, they usually end up in prison. 

We need some attitude to go along with all the team captains...

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I think the injury gods owe us a good year.....

No injuries this year if there is no football this year. :ninja::peek:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CamMo said:

No injuries this year if there is no football this year. :ninja::peek:

Nah. We'll go empty stadium if need be. The NFL will have their own testing IMO.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gramz said:

Under a rock is ok.

Just want to make sure you and yours are all alright?    If you don’t want to answer here, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

Hoping all is well with you. 

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Nah. We'll go empty stadium if need be. The NFL will have their own testing IMO.

I was thinking that too. I’d be fine with that as long as I can watch on TV. Football keeps me sane throughout the dreary fall/winter.

Let’s hope these players stay healthy :) 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, CamMo said:

I was thinking that too. I’d be fine with that as long as I can watch on TV. Football keeps me sane throughout the dreary fall/winter.

Let’s hope these players stay healthy :) 

I think most players will stay bubble wrapped. 

Yeah, I just don't see the NFL not figuring out a way to make money... even if they miss out on a third of the revenue that comes from ticket sales. 

I think it helps everyone keep sane, and we really need it now.

12 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Under a rock is ok.

Just want to make sure you and yours are all alright?    If you don’t want to answer here, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

Hoping all is well with you. 

All good here, well as good as can be considering what's going on in the country.  Thanks for asking.  Hope all is well with you too.  I'm hoping the season will at least go on.  :dunno:

Who do you think we'll pick tonight?

14 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I think most players will stay bubble wrapped. 

Yeah, I just don't see the NFL not figuring out a way to make money... even if they miss out on a third of the revenue that comes from ticket sales. 

I think it helps everyone keep sane, and we really need it now.

I hope the season happens.   Just not sure on many things.   Do players get paid if the games are not played?  If not, there may not be many players refusing to play.  I imagine every player will have the helmet mounted face guard on.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Gramz said:

All good here, well as good as can be considering what's going on in the country.  Thanks for asking.  Hope all is well with you too.  I'm hoping the season will at least go on.  :dunno:

Who do you think we'll pick tonight?

Tonight, I’m not sure.   There are so many options.   So I’ll guess an offensive lineman, a defensive lineman and a wide receiver.  

So glad to hear you and yours are safe. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Myles said:

I hope the season happens.   Just not sure on many things.   Do players get paid if the games are not played?  If not, there may not be many players refusing to play.  I imagine every player will have the helmet mounted face guard on.  

I'm not sure either, but I'd bet it happens. Players do miss pay, just not sure how much. I'm gonna bet the next CBA factors in stuff like this though lol... If the games are fanless, and the NFL does their own testing, not sure they really need face shields. I'd certainly have one if it didn't impact my play. No reason for non-skill players not to use them.

• Like 1