Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thanks for posting   The board up to 21, could very well play out like that   IMHO, I think Cosmi may be a little early, but he is one of the few that could start day one at LT   I think with the top LTs off the board, per your draft list , CB trades the pick to someone later in round 1 or early round 2 (Cosmi may still be on the board)   Thanks again    
    • Because he doesn't have to actually commit a crime in order to execute the same hostage-taking criminal mentality.  Trying to acquire a trendy weapon by claiming HOU had flawed hiring practices because they did not interview Eric Bienemy.  Its slander.  Its the same person at the soul, whether its a multimillionaire or a common street criminal.  Using more sophisticated weapons doesn't change the mind of a low life.    His defenders are trying to make his stupid statement disappear by bringing up stuff he never talked about.  Because they know it was stupid and a huge overreach.....but they can't admit that directly.  LOL.
    • The more I watch players in this draft the more I like the players in that range. Darrisaw, Paye, Rousseau, Bateman. Jaycee Horn is my new favorite and I would absolutely take him at 21 if he's there. I think he will be a steal there.    I'm always up for a trade down too... I think we are in a good position overall. 
    • IMHO, they have a player or 2 that they think may fall to 21   My hope is (and maybe the Colts) Darrisaw is there parked at 21,  if not then Paye DE from Michigan     Both are day 1 starters and may just be BPA (or close) at 21   My belief is that both will be gone by 21.  I just dont see Ballard using that pick to trade up.  (Maybe I will be wrong)   If the player in mind is gone, (whether its my pick or not) I see a trade happening   A trade to an early 2nd round (or later 1st) pick may still yield a starting OT        
    • Well, if he believed it then, he's probably back down to reality now. Not saying Pittman is bad at all, but he has a lot to work on. I really like him and think he'll take a big step forward. Even so though, just not sure I want an X as a #1. Not sure it would be pretty if Pittman was drawing the doubles. I prefer a more dynamic #1. Campbell, if he can stay healthy, might be that guy. If not, need a new Z or Z/slot type.
  • Members

• Shive

Shive 1,971

Moderators
    • newb767

newb767 0

• coltsfan77

coltsfan77 29

• stitches

stitches 8,004

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,495