Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Dingus McGirt

Thank You

I'd second that. This is easily the best forum I've had the pleasure to be a member of. I've said before you guys are like my second family and I'd like to believe I've contribute to helping this forum grow.

• Like 5

My thanks to all who put up with me. I get gruff when defending the shoe, but I don't believe in humiliating, or harming. If I ever come across that way to someone, please ask for clarification. 

When there are those few times that this board is down, it is kind of depressing....:(

Here is to the next Colts win! :cheers:

• Like 7

I join into the thanks to everybody around here. 

Stay safe and cheers! :cheers:

• Like 4

Thanks to everyone here.  It is a good feeling to see everyone around here but also unnerving to not hear from some

• Like 7

I’d like to thank my mom and my dad for raising me a Colts fan. You guys are like Ballard and totally “meh”. :thmup:

Totally agree even when members here disagree over players,coaches,management opinions it stays very non combative compared to other Colts sites Ive been on.

And let's all thank Ballard for saving each of us a lot of money. What am I talking about you ask?

Well, who in there right mind would go drop a hunski or more on jerseys for players signed only to one or two year deals? Or players who will be traded or cut before options are picked up. It would be ludicrous.  Thanks Chris, now I have more room in my closet for….:thinking:......:thinking:.....

On second thought...:censored2:

52 minutes ago, Indeee said:

And let's all thank Ballard for saving each of us a lot of money. What am I talking about you ask?

Well, who in there right mind would go drop a hunski or more on jerseys for players signed only to one or two year deals? Or players who will be traded or cut before options are picked up. It would be ludicrous.  Thanks Chris, now I have more room in my closet for….:thinking:......:thinking:.....

On second thought...:censored2:

:cash: