Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gronk wants to play with Brady

danlhart87

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

Sources: Retired #Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski has told New England that he’s interested in playing football again — and would want to do it with the #Bucs and QB Tom Brady. A trade would have to be worked out for this to happen.

11 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

He's back and with Brady.. now we get to see 2 players at the same time sink without hoodie :lol:

We will find out if Arians' TE production issues vs Brady's TE production increases collide, and which one wins.

I won't be surprised if the Bucs win their division, to be honest with a 11-5 or 12-4 record, they have the team for it and they won't have a drive killer with Jameis Winston. 

Bucs get Gronk & a 7th round pick for a 4th round pick. Did Brady bring this possibility up during discussions with TB? I'm guessing the Pats fans are crying in their tea suspecting this deal was in the making weeks ago so they have to be asking why this wasn't done with NE? So now we will be subjected on every sports show discussions about Tampa Bay even more than the Cowboys all season long.

Major props to NE for keeping that dynasty going for so long.  Sadly, it has crumbled. I’m interested to see how they each transition. I’m a football fan first then a Colts fan. Spent 20yrs watching perhaps what could be one of the greatest dynasty’s ever behind probably only the Yankees and Bulls. I enjoyed it for the history but they both can go f&@$ themselves lol

2 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Can you imagine this? Final 2 minutes. Brady chips his way down the field. Final play 4th and goal. Tom throws to the back corner for Gronk for the win. TOUCHDOWN! The Bucs win. Pulls their record to 4-11.

And the crowd goes wild!...

ClgDerK.jpg

Good luck to them. If they don't do well it won't be due to lack of weapons. 

Brady has managed to get himself into a similar situation to what Manning did by going to Denver. Being 42 is a big difference, but Manning was also coming off neck surgery. I guess we will see...

They’ll make the playoffs. No doubt about it.  Whether it’s the division or a WC they’re making the playoffs. Brady now has 2 big time receivers to throw to along with Gronk and OJ at TE. They also drafted Vaughan at RB and grabbed a day 1 starting OT as well. That offense is stacked. 

Archived