Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The all O mock

Was having fun and did an all O and an all D mock. I liked the all O mock a lot better lol...

34: R2P2  QB JORDAN LOVE  UTAH STATE

Seeing Love more and more in mocks and simulators going very late 1st or early 2nd. Would be nice to pick him up at 34

44: R2P12  WR CHASE CLAYPOOL  NOTRE DAME

Big and fast possession guy. A QBs best friend. Go Irish.

75: R3P11  TE COLE KMET  NOTRE DAME

Really doubt he'll be there at 75, but wouldn't shock me. 

122: R4P16  RB AJ DILLON  BOSTON COLLEGE

Big and fast bowling ball of a RB

160: R5P14  OT TREY ADAMS  WASHINGTON

If he recovers from the ACL and spends a year in S&C, he could be special.

193: R6P14  WR QUEZ WATKINS  SOUTHERN MISS

Small school project who is fast and athletic. Will take a year, but might make a good Z or slot. 

197: R6P18  G DANNY PINTER  BALL STATE

TE convert, but high upside at G or C with a year or so of devleopment.

6 minutes ago, Superfly said:

Wow No trades? I’m impressed 

I try not to goof around with trades in simulators. Just seems to cheapen it a little. I'll do trades with "people" mocks though. The mock we did last month I made 2 trades early and was pretty happy with the outcome. I can see an early trade moving back a tad bit with either 2nd round pick. I just hope we don't get too cute. I'm still disappointed we didn't take Sweat at 26. Had 7 total sacks as a rook, and 2 against the Cowboy's OL.... Our DL would be off the hook with him.

What?  A WR and a TE before pick 76?........

I think you'll have to forget about Love (somebody will trade up with SF to take him, IMO), and slide both Claypool and Kmet up one pick.  Then take Gordon at 75 or an OT/G swing player.  (if you look at our putrid OL depth, and that weak link Glow is in the final year, and AC not far off, I think taking OL talent before pick 76 seems likely, IMO).

Love to have Dillon at pick 122. 

I like all of your players except Adams.  Seems like a high ceiling guy, but his floor is low due to the injuries.  With our oline situation, I'd prefer more of a high floor player.

Like the developmental speed/slot guy to take PCs place if PC can replace TY down the road.

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if we went all O this draft (we signed Rhodes to start, IMO).  Give as much help to Rivers as possible to maybe extend his career by a year or two.

8 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Was having fun and did an all O and an all D mock. I liked the all O mock a lot better lol...

34: R2P2  QB JORDAN LOVE  UTAH STATE

Seeing Love more and more in mocks and simulators going very late 1st or early 2nd. Would be nice to pick him up at 34

44: R2P12  WR CHASE CLAYPOOL  NOTRE DAME

Big and fast possession guy. A QBs best friend. Go Irish.

75: R3P11  TE COLE KMET  NOTRE DAME

Really doubt he'll be there at 75, but wouldn't shock me. 

122: R4P16  RB AJ DILLON  BOSTON COLLEGE

Big and fast bowling ball of a RB

160: R5P14  OT TREY ADAMS  WASHINGTON

If he recovers from the ACL and spends a year in S&C, he could be special.

193: R6P14  WR QUEZ WATKINS  SOUTHERN MISS

Small school project who is fast and athletic. Will take a year, but might make a good Z or slot. 

197: R6P18  G DANNY PINTER  BALL STATE

TE convert, but high upside at G or C with a year or so of devleopment.

And you call yourself a Georgia fan??!! (jk :lol:)

Okay....if we absolutely HAVE to have Jordan Love... I could live with taking him at #34... and that would be in line with Ballard's "you can't FORCE the pick" QB comment last week....so kudos for not concocting a trade-up scenario.

I still, however would rather draft Ezra Cleveland or Josh Jones, if he should eeek his way down to the #34 spot.

Claypool and Kmet I am totally on board with...as well as Dillon.

Trey Adams, on the other hand, I cancel off my wishlist not only for the ACL but the back surgery he had as well. Even as a 5th round pick....this feels like Jack Mewhort 2.0 waiting to happen....so I'd rather we snag the best OT available at #34 instead.

It's a nice mock Eastside.... I'm on record as a doubter regarding Jordan Love.... but if we take him I'll be happy to be proven wrong. 

It sure as heck wouldn't be the first time. :facepalm:

On 4/21/2020 at 9:52 AM, pacolts56 said:

And you call yourself a Georgia fan??!! (jk :lol:)

Okay....if we absolutely HAVE to have Jordan Love... I could live with taking him at #34... and that would be in line with Ballard's "you can't FORCE the pick" QB comment last week....so kudos for not concocting a trade-up scenario.

I still, however would rather draft Ezra Cleveland or Josh Jones, if he should eeek his way down to the #34 spot.

Claypool and Kmet I am totally on board with...as well as Dillon.

Trey Adams, on the other hand, I cancel off my wishlist not only for the ACL but the back surgery he had as well. Even as a 5th round pick....this feels like Jack Mewhort 2.0 waiting to happen....so I'd rather we snag the best OT available at #34 instead.

It's a nice mock Eastside.... I'm on record as a doubter regarding Jordan Love.... but if we take him I'll be happy to be proven wrong. 

It sure as heck wouldn't be the first time. :facepalm:

I am definitely NOT a GA fan. I'm all ND. lol

On this draft, I only allowed O players, and kept to my BB. I know it's not likely Love is there, but he was in the simulation. On Adams, I thought the back surgery was very minor? Not that worried about a 5th TBH.

Archived