Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
BSteph1

Player Profile - Team Captains

You can add to the QB list,  Jason Love.

It's not on his bio at Utah State and that threw me.    But @Stitches found it elsewhere on the Utah State website.    So, Love WAS a captain for his team.

Oh, and GREAT work by you to find all this.   I think you'll be right that a good number of players will have been Captain's on their college teams.    Thanks for doing this.    I suspect many of us will cross-reference your list with the players we end up drafting and signing as FA's.

:colts:

This is fantastic work. I think this will be nice to refer too once the draft is over to see how many of our drafted players came from this group. 

If I had to do a quick mock based only on these guys, here’s how’d I go:

2: Michael Pittman, WR

2: Jeremy Chinn, SS

3: Matt Peart, OT

4: Michael Ojemuda, CB

5: Dalton Keene, TE

6: Malcolm Roach, DT

6: James Morgan, QB

• Like 5

I really like Deguara, the tight end from Cincy. A good athlete who moves well, and he'll likely still be available in the 2nd half of the draft.

Can we cross reference this with defenders who have long arms?

Long arms, and Captains.....hmmmmmm.....'

3ee1da4ded0d8db39d8bdc3d72eb1088.gif

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

You can add to the QB list,  Jason Love.

Ahhh, Jason Love. The long lost brother of Jordan Love. 

:sarcasm:

On a serious note, good addition, especially with how often he's mocked to us by a lot of us.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this