Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LOL!! NFL Draft Test Run Suffers Glitch

This is why they're doing mock drafts....   to get the bugs out of the system.

Not sure why anyone would think this is funny?    They'll keep doing this until they get it right.

At least,  that would be the hope.   I don't want any team to have any technical glitches...   I want this to go as smooth as possible.    Hopefully, 3 days of perfection.

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

This is why they're doing mock drafts....   to get the bugs out of the system.

Not sure why anyone would think this is funny?    They'll keep doing this until they get it right.

At least,  that would be the hope.   I don't want any team to have any technical glitches...   I want this to go as smooth as possible.    Hopefully, 3 days of perfection.

I’m sure they get it squared away... but we could all use a laugh or two. And I couldn’t resist the opportunity to share OReilly’s meltdown.

In fact I’m actually hoping for a couple HARMLESS bloopers this weekend.

You know.... someone’s 3 year old chasing a cat through the house or something. :banana:

35 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

I’m sure they get it squared away... but we could all use a laugh or two. And I couldn’t resist the opportunity to share OReilly’s meltdown.

In fact I’m actually hoping for a couple HARMLESS bloopers this weekend.

You know.... someone’s 3 year old chasing a cat through the house or something. :banana:

Yes,  I fully expect someone's 3 year to chase a cat or dog through the house!

But I don't view that as a glitch.    I don't want any technical problem to cause any team to have a problem drafting who they want.    I'm sure you feel the same.    Beyond the phone call,  they can text.    Beyond that,  someone else could call or text with info.  

I just don't want any team complaining about an avoidable problem.   I don't want some poor

I-T guy to take any heat for some foul-up.    I'd like this to go off without a hitch, technically-wise.

The real life fun stuff,  I'm all good with that.    The more of that the better!    I'd love for a fun montage to be made of all the silly stuff that happens.   Yes, we could all use more silly stuff!

The real world sucks right now.   I'm all for the fun stuff!    As much as we can get!

Sorry for the misunderstanding....

Archived