Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1 hour ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Which of those statements do you have an issue with?

I don't have an issue, per se, with either.  Your statement about Bobby O seems to indicate that you would be in favor of of moving on from DL.  Trading him for a RB would be a very poor idea imo, one is an all pro at a very important position in this defense, the other, while a good rb, would not be a position of equal importance.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 words - HELL NO.

Delete this while you still have time.

I think self isolation is getting to you.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, LockeDown said:

Hey, Chris, this is Harry,  the Redskins maintenance guy. Mr. Snyder wanted me to call you.  We’re  putting together a 12 team trade where we add our final missing piece,  Leonard Fournette, with Adrian Peterson for the greatest RB tandem of all time. The holdup is the Jags are asking  for Darius Leonard. Now, Everybody knows you already   have Bobby Okereke. 

Wrong “washington”

1 hour ago, Cynjin said:

I don't have an issue, per se, with either.  Your statement about Bobby O seems to indicate that you would be in favor of of moving on from DL.  Trading him for a RB would be a very poor idea imo, one is an all pro at a very important position in this defense, the other, while a good rb, would not be a position of equal importance.

He's back pedalling now.

Saying he said "should they". It wasnt a rumor, it was his idea, then back it up with horrible reasoning on why he thinks they should .

Yes, Leonard is going to break the bank and deserve every dollar of it.

Don't come back all of a sudden and act like you weren't serious with the OP, because you are getting trashed.

You had worst trade idea maybe ever, then tried to back it up with multiple post.

4 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Reading comprehension is lacking on this forum....I said "Should we"  not ...We should. There is a difference.

there's no problem with reading comprehension.   the problem is this should never, ever have even been a "should we"

3 hours ago, Cynjin said:

We drafted Bobby O for a reason last year

the issue with this is you seem to indicate that, one year after Darius Leonard had an all-pro season in which he was defensive ROOKIE of the year, chris ballard (a man who has preached 'building through the draft' since he got here) was already looking to replace Leonard to avoid having to pay him.  on what planet does that make any sort of sense?

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, w87r said:

You had worst trade idea maybe ever, then tried to back it up with multiple post.

I don't know... a certain GM did trade a 1st for Trent Richardson...  haha  ...  :pokerface:  ...  :bored:  ...  :(  ...  :gloomy:

At least the OP doesn't have the actual power to trade Leonard for Leonard!

200.gif

• Like 1
22 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Most of you are forgetting that Darius will be seeking a break the bank contract next year. We drafted Bobby O for a reason last year.

That reason was NOT to replace Darius Leonard... It was to eventually be his counterpart. When you draft guys like D Leonard and they work out and then want money.. YOU PAY THEM. If it's their second contract, that's a different story but this is his first new contract. But even then... Leonard Fournette? Cmon man.

• Thanks 2

Ehhh.  don't be too hard on the OP.    I mean if you think about it  cocktail hour is anytime theses days.

He probably woke up and read his post and said to his wife wth. you have to take this computer away from me when I get that bad.

So I blame her

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, J@son said:

the issue with this is you seem to indicate that, one year after Darius Leonard had an all-pro season in which he was defensive ROOKIE of the year, chris ballard (a man who has preached 'building through the draft' since he got here) was already looking to replace Leonard to avoid having to pay him.  on what planet does that make any sort of sense?

That's interesting, why does my screen name appear on a statement that @cdgacoltsfan made?

7 hours ago, Cynjin said:

...and most have said it is a terrible idea.

By the way, you also posted "Most of you are forgetting that Darius will be seeking a break the bank contract next year. We drafted Bobby O for a reason last year."

I screwed up and quoted the above post ^ and edited out all but what I wanted to comment on without realizing I was quoting you who had repeated what he said rather than the original quote itself.  that was my bad :)

7 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

That's interesting, why does my screen name appear on a statement that @cdgacoltsfan made?

• Like 1
On 4/19/2020 at 8:27 AM, cdgacoltsfan said:

Should we consider trading Darius L for Leonard F? LF and Marlon would be a lethal combo of power and speed. Thoughts?

I believed you were HACKED!

• Haha 1