Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Secondary Logo

BleedBlue4Shoe86

Okay, mods, I have no clue where to put this. So move it if necessary. 

My biggest question that I want to float to everyone is where can we get merchandise with the new secondary logo. I buy a new hat for every season and I would love for it to be with the new secondary logo this season. But I can’t find it anywhere. Any clue when it will be made available?

Also. Every site, nfl.com, Colts pro shop, fanatics, the shirts all sold out almost entirely, especially my size. Any ideas when they will replenish this. 

On 4/18/2020 at 10:56 AM, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

My biggest question that I want to float to everyone is where can we get merchandise with the new secondary logo. I buy a new hat for every season and I would love for it to be with the new secondary logo this season. But I can’t find it anywhere. Any clue when it will be made available?

Also. Every site, nfl.com, Colts pro shop, fanatics, the shirts all sold out almost entirely, especially my size. Any ideas when they will replenish this. 

They will CERTAINLY have tons of merchandise with it coming. Nothing has been said for certain but I tend to follow merchandise releases and I would expect a big drop either right after the draft or right around the start of training camp.

On 4/18/2020 at 10:56 AM, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

Fanatics has the original shirts back in stock in all sizes right now!

Archived