Indianapolis Colts
FalseStart

And with the 34th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select...? (Select Position in Poll and Name of Player in comments)

And with the 34th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select...? (Select Position in Poll and Name of Player in comments)  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Position and Player at the 34th Pick OT Trade...

• WR
    • OT
    • DE
    • DT
    • OG
    • CB
    • QB
    • TE
    • S
    • Other

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

I don't  want another project  de. If they take one he needs to have immediate impact. 

There is a reason rookies are called rookies. 

10 hours ago, ThinBlueLineColts said:

Are you implying  we don’t need a DE? I would say you need to look at our roster if you are. Houston is entering his last year on contract and the other guys no matter how much potential we see in them(especially Turay) they haven’t been able to put a full season together. Not to mention Ballard has said you can never have enough pass rush. We’ve seen first hand with Freeney and Mathis it can literally change games. 

Puzzling reply given that I didn't even mention DE or for that matter, any

positional need or lack thereof.

As far as a young S-DE prospect though, I agree that they need one. And 

his name in Ben Banogu.

Wether he'll ultimately prove to be the answer, who knows. 

On 4/14/2020 at 6:53 PM, Superfly said:

OT Ezra Cleveland 

AC’s future replacement, who adds solid depth to line and could play OG in rookie season, like Tarik Glenn. 

As much as I want them to pick a WR, this prob makes the most sense. 

I went with WR and I hope that it’s Mims.

However.... Ballard likes to double up on fortifying positions so I wouldn’t sleep on Gallimore or Blacklock.

17 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

You do realize by drafting another DE it’s just adding potential. I think we have a lot in Banogu and Turay. I am also in the camp we don’t need another DE.  If we were drafting high in the first I would change my mind if we could get a stud. We don’t need to draft another developmental one in the mid to late rounds.

Surely between Turay, Banogu, Autry, Lewis, Muhammed, or a combination thereof that that end position can be successfully manned. And as heard before, later cuts could result in someone being added.

• Like 2

Colts will trade up for Jordan Love.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, unitas2berry said:

Surely between Turay, Banogu, Autry, Lewis, Muhammed, or a combination thereof that that end position can be successfully manned. And as heard before, later cuts could result in someone being added.

We still need help at edge, but we don’t need to draft another project edge rusher. It’s a weird spot to be in. 

• Like 2

Pittman is exactly what the colts look for. Great character and a team captain. He also has good hands.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

We still need help at edge, but we don’t need to draft another project edge rusher. It’s a weird spot to be in. 

I think we have to see what we have in the players we have. I can see though Ballard either resigning Sheard or someone else after the draft and cuts.

• Thanks 1