Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I posted about this last week under the favorite Colts non 1st round draft picks. Loved this guy in college Im convinced he would have been a great one for us. Very good film, touches on the type of person he was...a bit on the religious side which could offend some but Im not overly religious and had no issues with it....

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Colttodd18 said:

Anyone at home looking for a good movie to watch, check out Greater on Netflix. It’s based on Brandon Burlsworth’s life story.  
It will make you proud that he was a Colt. 

Fantastic movie about faith and football

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah run Hines outside the backfield and let Taylor put in some work.
    • We have witnessed (or been a victim) of having a team where the QB has to carry the team.  IMO that is what the Ravens have become.  I am not sure Lamar is a good enough passer to be the carrier? 
    • i watched them play all 3 of their games they do not look like a 3-0 team they barely  beat the 0-3 giants , 0-3 falcons and 1-2 lions all games were really close they lions and falcons moved the ball well against the bears defense .   foles is super overrated had one good game in the superbowl and thats really it got beat out by minshew and tribusky .  They have terrible coaching and chuck pagano just blitzes every single play on defense just throw it to the running back . 
    • Broncos 23 Jets 13  Saints 27 Lions 24 Chargers 24 Buccaneers 27 Jaguars 23 Bengals 21 Vikings 17 Texans 31  Seahawks 31 Dolphins 28 Steelers 20 Titans 27 Browns 21 Cowboys 31 Cardinals 27 Panthers 17 Ravens 30 Pigskins Team 20 Giants 16 Rams 31 Colts 31 Bears 17 Patriots 24 Chiefs 35 Bills 24 Raiders 21 Eagles 14 49ers 27 Falcons 21 Packers 34 
    • Both may be true, but both have a lot of work to do. The dig on Patmon, is he doesn't play to his size. Even his coach spoke opening about it. He's only a few tiny ticks faster than Pittman, so it's really a push. And Pitman is more advance routed running as well. Fountain is not nearly as dynamic as PC, but Fountain can climb better than PC. I love all 4 WRs to be honest. PC's only issue is health. And that's been a huge issue.
  • Members