Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official: New Branding (sort of?)

ColtsSouljah

1 hour ago, MTC said:

Not crazy about the secondary logo, but I understand the significance. I do like the new wording though.

Wonder it the Colts will unveil an alternative black uniform.

I think eventually they will. Why feel the need to make black an official team color if you have no plans for it? Cause team color or not, black apparel has always been available. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the changes/tweaks.  A lot of hate On FB that the C only has one notch in it..but the C in the old wordmark only had one also and nobody cared. Don’t bother me. 

I still think white facemasks would look awesome but I do like the new wordmark on helmet and likely in the end zones.  More of a modern look. Anxious to see what plans they have for the black addition to the team colors. 

1 hour ago, Mr.Debonair said:

They aren't the best lol

Colts fans in general have overrated our unis for years. I like the Colts unis but I wouldn’t put them top 5 in the league. They aren’t untouchable. 

I’m skeptical of a black alternate cause it would be very easy to look like a duke or Kentucky. But the potential is also there to just be absolutely awesome. We’ll see. 

For the most part, I like the changes. I think the new Wordmark is great; the L looks like a cowboy boot. Awesome. The secondary logo is growing on me. I like the love given to Indiana, but I'm not sure about the C. The only thing I don't like is the black Nike swoosh on the white uniforms. I don't understand adding black to the color scheme. It's just too dark of a contrast. But in the long run, I will be a Colts fan no matter what they wear! Well, I'm not sure I could handle it if they wore Patriots uniforms, but I'd do my best. 

28 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Anyone's are better than that ugly green the Seahawks have on their uniforms.

It almost as bad as the old Bucs uniforms. haha image.thumb.png.47223b49d21ca0af509de2f70468143b.png

I’d think the old Bucs uniforms would’ve got more love, if they hadn’t sucked. 

I actually liked them and the Oilers as well. 

:peek:

2 hours ago, CamMo said:

The secondary logo.

43CF2697-21A6-4FB1-8E52-3C36CA3701E0.jpeg

2 hours ago, ColtsSouljah said:

I want to like the secondary logo.... I want to love it... I just.... don't know...

2 hours ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Pretty boring. 

I think Irsey was drunk from being in doors during the Corona. I think they could have done better. Even if it was to bring back the throw back Logo (Horse w/Helmet) and incorporate the solid blue pants.

I don't get the hate on the secondary logo. I think it's pretty good. It ties the Colts' Indiana roots within the logo. Besides, it's a SECONDARY logo. It's most likely never going to be big on the uniforms. I think they hid this one behind the neck on the jersey.

Crazy to think that there are all these multi-million dollar franchise, and none of them can seem to make a decent logo. The Rams, Chargers, and now Colts have all rolled out disappointing creations.

Not surprised by the the Colts though. They’re a old fashioned, quiet mid-west state. The uniforms/logos are never going to be “bold”.

Archived