Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official: New Branding (sort of?)

ColtsSouljah

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

I want to like the secondary logo.... I want to love it... I just.... don't know...

Same here. It's a clever design idea...but it just doesn't look good when it's executed. At a quick glance, it's not clean at all.

1 minute ago, shastamasta said:

Same here. It's a clever design idea...but it just doesn't look good when it's executed. At a quick glance, it's not clean at all.

Yes. I love the idea of incorporating the state outline. As you say, it just doesn't seem to look clean.

I love the new word mark logo. Always thought the traditional was too "western" and was very vertically stretched out. Always hated buying clothing with that logo on there because it just looked too childish in my opinion. New one is much improved and strong. Those new jersey numbers are legit nice! Love those!

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

The secondary logo is awful and cheesy.  I suppose most fans in Indiana will love it but I don't like it.  Glad it's small on the uniform.  You can be sure I won't be buying anything with that on it.  The other changes are fine if you feel the need to change something. 

It won't even be visible. It's on the INSIDE collar.

13 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

The only color change is that the Nike swoosh on the white jerseys is now anvil black.

Yeah the maker has to get their advertisement in so it's all good. 

I'm just glad our jerseys haven't turned into something like these.   image.thumb.png.eb90a86f399b2cbbf4915b35f56d3b02.png

17 minutes ago, buccolts said:

I'm thinking this MIGHT look better if they turned it to be an upright horseshoe.

Not sure, though. I'd have to see it.

Every time I look at it, I keep expecting a stalk of corn or state bird to be on there. Lol

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah the maker has to get their advertisement in so it's all good. 

I'm just glad our jerseys haven't turned into these. image.thumb.png.eb90a86f399b2cbbf4915b35f56d3b02.png

Man you are so right on that! Pretty soon they’re going to look like NASCAR drivers with all the advertising. 

1 hour ago, ColtsSouljah said:

I want to like the secondary logo.... I want to love it... I just.... don't know...

I have no connection to the Indiana ties of the team but for those who do...glad for you.  As for me, the classic horse shoe and throw back horse logos are all I need.  

Archived