Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

XFL is dead - Ex Colt P.J.Walker best player in league history

With the XFL going out of business today Walker will be known as best player in league history (At least XFL 2.0  history). He earned his way back to the NFL, always liked the guy and we bounced him back and forth on P.S. unlike anyone I had ever seen before. 

• Like 1

Tommy Maddox was league mvp in 20001 and had a solid nfl career after (He was a bust draft pick before) leading Pittsburgh to the playoffs. Paris Lenon went on to play 189 games in the nfl with 128 starts , 592 tackles so most successful by far.  When the Orlando Rage beat Smart's las vegas Outlaws Smart's fumbled clinched the game for Orlando and the camera showed my "We Hate he too" banner (I had front row season tics as one of my best friends from high school Cal Dixon was the Rage's starting center).

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I believe we could have moved up to the 3rd pick with a similar deal if we executed it very early in the offseason.  The 49ers & Colts are very similar in the fact we have good defenses and strong running games.  Fields would have thrived on either team.  Here’s a tweet from QB Collective (which is Shanahan’s QB Camp).  It mentions consistency.  It’s funny that when you look at Fields’ 3 years of college ball (even his freshman year where his coach tried to pigeon hole him as a wildcat QB) his numbers never vary more than 3-5%.  66-70% completions. About 9-10 yards per attempt. About a 4-1 TD to interception ratio.  These numbers while not running a screen or swing pass heavy offense (which he can still do if asked).  Tough downfield throws while standing in the pocket.     Here’s the tweet from when Shanahan and his staff had a chance to work with Fields while in high school.  He took their coaching and implemented it and became the most consistent passing QB in this class.  No major swings in his numbers due to softer schedule one year, or sitting for 3-4 years and inheriting the most talented offense in college football history.  Imagine the next leap he’ll take with Shanahan coaching him every day for the next few years not just a week or so...  
    • Yeah Samuel doesn't seem to have thee profile of what the Colts want in cornerbacks.   Heck, Ballard even had to be talked into signing Kenny Moore because he lacks the desired size and that was off the waiver wire. Moore has long arms though. 
    • The Colts will need Wentz, to perform like Wentz of 2017, not 2020. The Colts didn’t trade for Wentz to manage games. They inquired about Stafford first, who is definitely not a game manager. Wentz was plan B and are hoping Reich can get Wentz back on track.    The success or lack of success, will fall heavily on Wentz as QB, because the Colts aren’t dominant on either side of the ball.       
    • Samuel seems like the least Ballard-like corner of all-time.   5-10 and 180.   His arms are 30 and 1/8th.   That’s two full inches below what CB prefers.   His hands are sub-9 inch.   8 7/8ths.       This makes no sense to me unless a scout is pounding in the table for him.   Remember, meeting with a guy doesn’t always equal interest.   Sometimes we’re confirming that we don’t want the player. 
    • The thing is.... its not a big reach.....  It could very well happen.....  
  • Members

• Smoke317

Smoke317 1,308

• Patrick Miller

Patrick Miller 267

• MPStack

MPStack 3,422

• Nadine

Nadine 6,623

Administrators
    • chad72

chad72 7,372