Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
CR91

New colt jersey numbers

Recommended Posts

 

 

Wide receiver Artavis Scott has been assigned No. 1

Wide receiver Rodney Adams has been assigned No. 2

Running back Bruce Anderson has been assigned No. 35

Cornerback Lafayette Pitts has been assigned No. 40

Cornerback Picasso Nelson has been assigned No. 43

Tight end Matt Lengel has been assigned No. 47

Guard Chaz Green has been assigned No. 69

Tackle Brandon Hitner has been assigned No. 75

Tackle Andrew Donnal has been assigned No. 76

Tight end Xavier Grimble has been assigned No. 85

 

I liked 34 on Ya-Sin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Every time I see someone given #85 I get sick

 

I Grimble.

BTW, I wish Day could wear# 1.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno.  I've got this bad itch that it's bad luck to swap around your jersey numbers on veteran players.  We're brewin' up some bad mojo, spittin' in the faces of the gods like this.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-99 will look so good on Bucker in a Colts uni! Might be my next jersey. Debating between him and a 21 Nyheim Hines jersey. He's been one of my favorite underrated players on the team.

 

-50 will also look natural on Houston.

 

-I actually like the change to 26 for Ya-Sin. Wearing 34 at corner reminds me of TJ Rushing, who was awful at CB. 26 will look good on him opposite Rhodes in 27.

 

-54 is a pretty natural number for middle LBers so it fits on Walker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BProland85 said:

-99 will look so good on Bucker in a Colts uni! Might be my next jersey. 


Agreed. It’s either 99 or 56 for me this year and I can’t decide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

I dunno.  I've got this bad itch that it's bad luck to swap around your jersey numbers on veteran players.  We're brewin' up some bad mojo, spittin' in the faces of the gods like this.

 

The world is already in a panic. Might as well add gasoline to the fire

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buckner should be wearing...100. He’s big enough for it to look right.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, buccolts said:

 

I Grimble.

BTW, I wish Day could wear# 1.

FQ9duZt.gif?noredirect

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm happy with most of the number changes, but seeing Ya-Sin in 26 and Walker in 54 is going to be strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

 

Wide receiver Artavis Scott has been assigned No. 1

Wide receiver Rodney Adams has been assigned No. 2

Running back Bruce Anderson has been assigned No. 35

Cornerback Lafayette Pitts has been assigned No. 40

Cornerback Picasso Nelson has been assigned No. 43

Tight end Matt Lengel has been assigned No. 47

Guard Chaz Green has been assigned No. 69

Tackle Brandon Hitner has been assigned No. 75

Tackle Andrew Donnal has been assigned No. 76

Tight end Xavier Grimble has been assigned No. 85

 

I liked 34 on Ya-Sin

 

I was digging Ya-Sin in 34 with you, bro. I loved how he wore the number he was drafted at. I wonder his reason behind picking 26.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Dilger!

Aaron Moorehead! Lol

5 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Every time I see someone given #85 I get sick

Garcon!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Legend_Coslosky said:

 

I was digging Ya-Sin in 34 with you, bro. I loved how he wore the number he was drafted at. I wonder his reason behind picking 26.

In the article it says he wore No. 2 at Presbyterian College and No. 6 at Temple. Thus 26. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

I dunno.  I've got this bad itch that it's bad luck to swap around your jersey numbers on veteran players.  We're brewin' up some bad mojo, spittin' in the faces of the gods like this.

The only vet swapping numbers is Walker and he's still very young and hardly considered a vet. Houston wore 50 up until last year and Rhodes' number is being used by Hooker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Peytonator said:
12 hours ago, BProland85 said:

-99 will look so good on Bucker in a Colts uni! Might be my next jersey. 


Agreed. It’s either 99 or 56 for me this year and I can’t decide. 

It'd be fun if we could get a jersey with 56 on front and one shoulder, and 99 on back and other shoulder, or vice versa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Legend_Coslosky said:

 

I was digging Ya-Sin in 34 with you, bro. I loved how he wore the number he was drafted at. I wonder his reason behind picking 26.

I believe 6 was his college number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, The Peytonator said:


Agreed. It’s either 99 or 56 for me this year and I can’t decide. 

 

13 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

It'd be fun if we could get a jersey with 56 on front and one shoulder, and 99 on back and other shoulder, or vice versa.

I get a custom 77 every go around

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to sport # 56 but at 5'9" 135 lbs.

I don't think I could do the number justice...

 

have #87, will wait for the next great star before I spend again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2020 at 1:24 AM, Legend_Coslosky said:

Aaron Moorehead! Lol

Garcon!

You cant mention Aaron Moorehead without this

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Okay, lets sign Clowney, cut Brissett and trade for Adams?  Do we have enough money to keep Brissett and add these two playmakers?  
    • I don't care what you call it but I call it a FORCE in the middle that was clearly lacking w/o Woods in the lineup!  Did you not wonder what's wrong with Leonard for the first 4 games of the season as his presence was not noticed as much?  Is it a coincidence, Leonard suffered a concussion that had him thinking retirement due to a 3 wk headache?  Why did our D in 2018 grade so high and became respectable but in 2019 they struggled so much?  It's because we didn't have that force in the middle to eat up blockers to allow our LB's to do what they do best!  Why did Tony Dungy come out and say the most important position is the DT and immediately we traded for Buckner?  Maybe Tony reached out to Ballard to give him his thoughts who knows but the moral to the story is a dominant Defense has a Dominant force at the DT position regardless of 1-2-3 tech terminology! 
    • We have enough money to sign Clowney and keep Brissett. Brissett is even off the books after this season.
    • Moose, this is not rocket science to believe this D should be much improved.  Let's just say we didn't add Buckner, the experience the rookies gained last yr and their projected jump in 2020 alone is enough for an improved season.  Bobby O is projected to be a Star, Leonard All Pro, Turay has sack leader potential which is All Pro, Rhodes in this system could be back to All Pro, Rock Ya-Sin ready to break out, Houston already is a force, Hooker with improved pass rush could be Pro Bowl talent, ETC...  It all start upfront with our 13th pick, Deforest Buckner, a former ALL PRO!  Yes, Could, Should, Hopefully but its not an Einstein formula to see we should not only be good but have the potential to be GREAT!
    • Sorry...   but not sure you even realize Al Woods is NOT a 3-tech.   Never has been.   Woods is a Nose Tackle.  That’s not a 3-tech.    It’s a 1-Tech or a 0-Tech.    Buckner is a 3-Tech.   Our Nose Tackle last year was George Stewart.  I believe he graded out OK.  Played mostly running downs.     Hopefully this is some food for thought. 
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...