Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Dogg63

BigQ's Pancake Challenge

Recommended Posts

He needs to put a challenge together for his fellow linemen. Does anybody know how that late-round lineman is doing on his recovery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I love this kid.


He’s freaking hilarious, can’t wait to see the submissions!!!:lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fold mine too, but I cover it with peanut butter, then fold, then dip into syrup. 

Every once in a while, instead of peanut butter, I'll do a pancake sausage roll up and dip... 

 

Something tells me, I'll be making pancakes soon.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I fold mine too, but I cover it with peanut butter, then fold, then dip into syrup. 

Every once in a while, instead of peanut butter, I'll do a pancake sausage roll up and dip... 

 

Something tells me, I'll be making pancakes soon.

You are making me hungry and I am not really a big Pancake guy. My ideal breakfast would be 2 or 3 eggs with the yolk running, 2 pieces of buttered toast to dip into that yolk, and about 7 or 8 pieces of Bacon to go with it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I fold mine too, but I cover it with peanut butter, then fold, then dip into syrup. 

Every once in a while, instead of peanut butter, I'll do a pancake sausage roll up and dip... 

 

Something tells me, I'll be making pancakes soon.

I won't eat a pancake without some peanut butter and Mrs. Butterworth. lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are making me hungry and I am not really a big Pancake guy. My ideal breakfast would be 2 or 3 eggs with the yolk running, 2 pieces of buttered toast to dip into that yolk, and about 7 or 8 pieces of Bacon to go with it.

I love sunny side up or over easy fried eggs too. With bacon, with sage sausage gravy and biscuits, sausage patties, etc... doesn't matter. Always fried eggs with breakfast regardless of the rest. My ultimate breakfast (typically reserved for vacation time) is fried eggs and bacon sandwich, with sage sausage B&G on the side.... I do like pancakes once in while though, and honestly, eat them more for desert than breakfast.

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I won't eat a pancake without some peanut butter and Mrs. Butterworth. lol

Yup, and double yup. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, coltsfan_canada said:

Sorry but never had pancakes in my life :(

yall dip deep fried pigs fat in maple syrup... 

you should say no to that, and try pancakes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

yall dip deep fried pigs fat in maple syrup... 

you should say no to that, and try pancakes. 

 

Lol was born in Dubai and raised there move to Canada in last 10 years only. Never had PIGS in my life either

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coltsfan_canada said:

Lol was born in Dubai and raised there move to Canada in last 10 years only. Never had PIGS in my life either

You're lucky lol.... Stay away from pigs fat... 

 

Try some pancakes though. Smear some creamy peanut butter on them, and cover with syrup. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

You're lucky lol.... Stay away from pigs fat... 

 

Try some pancakes though. Smear some creamy peanut butter on them, and cover with syrup. 

 

Added to Bucketlist.
Wants the colts to win SB again is #1 in Bucketlist lets see what gets done first.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coltsfan_canada said:

 

Added to Bucketlist.
Wants the colts to win SB again is #1 in Bucketlist lets see what gets done first.

 

Once you try PB and pancakes, you'll thank us :-)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EastStreet said:

yall dip deep fried pigs fat in maple syrup... 

you should say no to that, and try pancakes. 

These go great together!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2020 at 5:51 PM, dodsworth said:

He needs to put a challenge together for his fellow linemen. Does anybody know how that late-round lineman is doing on his recovery?

 

Assume you're talking about Javon Patterson from Ole Miss?  I haven't heard anything about his recovery process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny video but he's a rookie pancake maker... flipped the pancake way too early... and you never pat the pancake down after the flip, that makes it tough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

you never pat the pancake down after the flip

Apparently he's passionate about finishing every single block, both on and off the field.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CurBeatElite said:

 

Assume you're talking about Javon Patterson from Ole Miss?  I haven't heard anything about his recovery process.

Yes, Ballard does such a good job of drafting so I want to see if he can be solid depth or even start in a year or so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dodsworth said:

Yes, Ballard does such a good job of drafting so I want to see if he can be solid depth or even start in a year or so.

We could have brought Andrews back for fairly cheap.  He was a viable backup center/interior OL guy.  Maybe I read too much into it, but my assumption is that Patterson is on track and they have some faith in him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Reich seems to be a very positive, classy person   Have you heard him trash ...... anyone, ever?   When discussing Ebron.......  no trashing ..... just that they were going in a different direction   I think with Reich, as this type of communicator, you have to measure words and actions to get the complete story.   With JB, The only negative conversation, was that we needed some improved QB play. Other than that it was always very positive.   You would think from press conferences, that JB is only a step away from being a Super bowl QB, which he isn’t    Reich isn’t a liar, he is just a person that communicates ALWAYs in a positive way.   but....  compare the actions   JB we love you but we are drafting a QB, in round 4. JB we love you but we are bringing in an aging QB to start. JB we love you but are keeping a long shot QB on the active roster (CK)   If you are JB, you like the kind words and support but you are getting the message.   We DONT want you to be the starter QB for the Colts...... HAS to be the message that he is getting.   I don’t see JB on the roster next year.     To Patrick Miller   I think folks like to see a long shot make it..... we tend to root for the underdog as a matter of cause.....   Dion Cain, Mike Hart, Chad Kelly, etc, etc,    Is Kelly a starter in this league?  Probably not   Will he be a starter for the Colts?   Probably not   The QB room in 2020 camp will be packed   But......  I STILL hope Kelly does very well in camp.....     I could see a 2022 Eason starter with CK as backup     Lastly, some of the crew is being a bit tough on Chloe..... I agree with 80% of what she posts....    It does change some, but that’s ok......     I am wrong a bunch, so who am I to throw stones?          
    • Getting Houston was addressing that need.    Welcome to the forum by the way!
    • I don’t know, Jordan is the one who introduced Tiger to “those ladies” that caused his divorce, got him hit with a club and began his eventual career slide. I don’t think that would be a good pairing. 
    • I understand why CS has the rookies ranked low but feel that anyone who is a seat filler or not expected to be a starter should not be listed
    • I know of the Simms family since Phil is a Kentucky boy and went to a Ky college    
  • Members

    • Cynjin

      Cynjin 2,975

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • egg

      egg 957

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Fluke_33

      Fluke_33 1,252

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • PrincetonTiger

      PrincetonTiger 10,354

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nadine

      Nadine 8,517

      Administrators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • TonyBungee

      TonyBungee 224

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • w87r

      w87r 775

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • MikeCurtis

      MikeCurtis 2,066

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • boo2202

      boo2202 488

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • dw49

      dw49 3,234

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...