Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BigQ's Pancake Challenge

Dogg63

25 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I fold mine too, but I cover it with peanut butter, then fold, then dip into syrup. 

Every once in a while, instead of peanut butter, I'll do a pancake sausage roll up and dip... 

Something tells me, I'll be making pancakes soon.

You are making me hungry and I am not really a big Pancake guy. My ideal breakfast would be 2 or 3 eggs with the yolk running, 2 pieces of buttered toast to dip into that yolk, and about 7 or 8 pieces of Bacon to go with it.

25 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I fold mine too, but I cover it with peanut butter, then fold, then dip into syrup. 

Every once in a while, instead of peanut butter, I'll do a pancake sausage roll up and dip... 

Something tells me, I'll be making pancakes soon.

I won't eat a pancake without some peanut butter and Mrs. Butterworth. lol

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are making me hungry and I am not really a big Pancake guy. My ideal breakfast would be 2 or 3 eggs with the yolk running, 2 pieces of buttered toast to dip into that yolk, and about 7 or 8 pieces of Bacon to go with it.

I love sunny side up or over easy fried eggs too. With bacon, with sage sausage gravy and biscuits, sausage patties, etc... doesn't matter. Always fried eggs with breakfast regardless of the rest. My ultimate breakfast (typically reserved for vacation time) is fried eggs and bacon sandwich, with sage sausage B&G on the side.... I do like pancakes once in while though, and honestly, eat them more for desert than breakfast.

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I won't eat a pancake without some peanut butter and Mrs. Butterworth. lol

Yup, and double yup. 

2 minutes ago, coltsfan_canada said:

Lol was born in Dubai and raised there move to Canada in last 10 years only. Never had PIGS in my life either

You're lucky lol.... Stay away from pigs fat... 

Try some pancakes though. Smear some creamy peanut butter on them, and cover with syrup. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

You're lucky lol.... Stay away from pigs fat... 

Try some pancakes though. Smear some creamy peanut butter on them, and cover with syrup. 

Added to Bucketlist.
Wants the colts to win SB again is #1 in Bucketlist lets see what gets done first.

On 4/6/2020 at 5:51 PM, dodsworth said:

He needs to put a challenge together for his fellow linemen. Does anybody know how that late-round lineman is doing on his recovery?

Assume you're talking about Javon Patterson from Ole Miss?  I haven't heard anything about his recovery process.

2 hours ago, CurBeatElite said:

Assume you're talking about Javon Patterson from Ole Miss?  I haven't heard anything about his recovery process.

Yes, Ballard does such a good job of drafting so I want to see if he can be solid depth or even start in a year or so.

2 hours ago, dodsworth said:

Yes, Ballard does such a good job of drafting so I want to see if he can be solid depth or even start in a year or so.

We could have brought Andrews back for fairly cheap.  He was a viable backup center/interior OL guy.  Maybe I read too much into it, but my assumption is that Patterson is on track and they have some faith in him.

Archived