Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lacey Signs With Lions

CS Colts Fan

Guess the coaches didn't see anything the liked in Lacey

Jacob Lacey - DB - Lions

Lions signed CB Jacob Lacey to a one-year contract.

The Lions have found a potential replacement for Eric Wright in a 24-year-old who has already made 27 career starts, but was also benched for a five-game stretch by the NFL's worst team last season. Lacey is serviceable against the run, but has been one of the league's most frequent burn victims the past few seasons. He became an unrestricted free agent after being non-tendered by the Colts, and had drawn no other known interest on the open market.

Guess the coaches didn't see anything the liked in Lacey

Jacob Lacey - DB - Lions

Lions signed CB Jacob Lacey to a one-year contract.

The Lions have found a potential replacement for Eric Wright in a 24-year-old who has already made 27 career starts, but was also benched for a five-game stretch by the NFL's worst team last season. Lacey is serviceable against the run, but has been one of the league's most frequent burn victims the past few seasons. He became an unrestricted free agent after being non-tendered by the Colts, and had drawn no other known interest on the open market.

Hahaha!

That bio is ridiculous! I hope Lacey doesn't read it; it would destroy his self-esteem...

Kinda like Tim Jennings?lol

Not that he's been great, but do you mean the Tim Jennings who has started 28 of 32 regular season and both playoff games games since being signed by the Bears and just signed a new contract with those same Bears before he became a free agent?

Not that he's been great, but do you mean the Tim Jennings who has started 28 of 32 regular season and both playoff games games since being signed by the Bears and just signed a new contract with those same Bears before he became a free agent?

I would start Jennings without hesitation over Lacey.

haha

Or kept here in the Colts section along the same lines as why certain Peyton threads are still here, even though both are no longer Colts.

I don't have a problem with it staying here but I've seen many Manning threads moved to NFL general and when asked why they were moved it was stated because Manning is no longer a Colt. So does that rule only apply to Peyton Manning or does it apply to all former Colts?

I don't have a problem with it staying here but I've seen many Manning threads moved to NFL general and when asked why they were moved it was stated because Manning is no longer a Colt. So does that rule only apply to Peyton Manning or does it apply to all former Colts?

I think it applies to all former Colts, and that you have caught the mods mid move.

They have a lot of Peyton threads to move.

Luck fans just don't want Peyton to hang around. ;)

And I thought their secondary was bad already..

Well you can blame this on megatron, they don't have any money to fix the issue. I would hope for their sake he is going to be a backup, otherwise the Lions will have the same problem they had last year.