Indianapolis Colts

Just now, Superman said:

It's from his profile for Morgan, so I dropped it in here...

Ahhh. Makes sense now.

Greg Cosell posted his profile on James Morgan. You can see it here:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, stitches said:

Greg Cosell posted his profile on James Morgan. You can see it here:

Morgan sounds like the type of developmental QB the Colts want. Rivers sounds like the perfect QB to mentor him too since he’s also a gunslinger. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I wasnt trying to lighten the mood... I am a spectator of this coronavirus thing. And I have to social distance on top of being a spectator. Therefore i have to rely on what I'm being told, and what I'm being told is all over the place. I have *heard* that things are crazy. Hospitals are filling up and people dont know what to do.    Then, I have heard, from a nurse friend that most of the people who are coming in have a "something" wrong with them and are freaked our for no reason.    Then I hear that nurses have sent in unused tests to see them come back positive for coronavirus.    Have you seen the symptoms list? It is aboxiously long and unrealistic.    In the end. This is just what I've been told.      I'd love to see the NFL season go live this year. It would suck, especially in the position the Colts are in to do amazing things. I'm not taking away from the fact that coronavirus has changed the way we all live. But I'm not just going to believe what I hear when what I hear is an unfiltered mess.    I have posted here about this before, and I was on the other side. And the  more Info comes out there is  nothing consistent on this.    Not trying to be hostile...    
    • Colts Club Season Ticket Members, This is an unprecedented time for our sport. As we navigate the twists and turns of the COVID-19 pandemic, I want you to know that our top priority is the safety of our fans, players and staff. As such, our league is instituting some significant changes to the gameday experience that will affect all of us. This will include: A modified preseason schedule, Reduced stadium capacity that complies with CDC guidelines for social distancing, Tarps being placed over the eight rows nearest the field as an increased safety measure for football personnel and fans, A food and beverage experience that minimizes person-to-person contact, An adjusted game presentation that eliminates non-essential personnel on the playing field, and Additional health and safety protocols, including face coverings. We understand that some of these changes will impact your ability to attend games this season and are in the process of developing our overall plan as it relates to our Club Season Ticket Members. This will include a fair and equitable way to offer you these limited seating options. Your Colts representative will be in touch in the coming weeks with more detail on how these changes will be managed—and, most importantly, how it will affect you and your current contract for the upcoming season. I cannot tell you how important you are to the Indianapolis Colts franchise and how much we appreciate your loyalty and support. I ask for your patience and understanding as we move forward together. God bless you and your loved ones, stay safe—and GO COLTS! Jim Irsay Colts.com | Schedule | Tickets  
    • I planned on going to the bears game. Was going to go with my dad because he’s a bears fan. This was going to be my first game game to see but now it will be ruined.
    • To some of your points, even before the Virus hit I haven't been to a game since the 2013 season. Last game I went to we spanked Houston 25-3 and Luck and the Colts got the W.   Your points 4-6 is mainly why I quit going to games, also no dealing with crowds or traffic. I also agree with your first 3 points as of today. I am a guy that has been to around 50 games in my lifetime saying that. I have seen Eric Dickerson live back in the late 80's a few times, same for Jim Harbaugh in the mid 90's so I was going to games before Manning. Since the Manning era up to the 1st 2 years of Luck I went to a lot of games in that time frame (1998-2013, at least 2 a season sometimes 3). As of now I am just older, 48 years old and want to be comfortable watching a Colts game. I have everything I need here as in a big screen TV, Wings, Pizza, Brats, Beer, and a clean bathroom etc.. Good post by the way, we think a like on this.  
    • This is the part that concerns me more than anything IF the season happens (next only to the big one, the virus). What good is the football if a whole bunch of elite players opt out, including star QBs?
  • Members