Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
coltsfeva

Rivers ranked 21st among top 35 QBs per NFL.com

It doesn't really matter to me.  He was with a different team with different strengths and weaknesses to this team.  A whole new ballgame now.

• Like 3

Dude put Dak in the top ten and in front of Rodgers. That's just stupid. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

His list sucks lmao 

Yeah, it's that bad.

At least he got 1 right and then it's just a mess

• Like 1

Well, at least he is ranked hire than LAC's 29th ranked OL.... 

:dunno:

Going to guess he's going to rank much better this year behind our top 5 OL....

8 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

he was going by contract value.  

Or maybe he likes darts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i think the premise was goofy but if i go by that it wasnt a horrible list.  id rather have an expensive rogers over a cheaper murray though

im not sure rivers will be great here, he and brady were just the best options for this season.  i would have been fine with brady but i know it would have alienated a lot of fans

1 hour ago, TheMiz said:

He got #1 right, then it just all went to heck.

This list stinks to high hell. Some of these people that make lists that get paid for it puzzles me. My mom could make a better list than this lmao 

• Like 1

Is a value proposition.  If Rivers was on a rookie deal, he’d be much higher on the list.

Rivers was trash last year point blank period... even when he had time in The pocket it looked like he was throwing a medicine ball, but Jacoby wasn’t anything to write home about Either So let’s see how this goes 

::Me before seeing the article::
"I swear if they put Brady at #1..."

::Me after seeing the article::

"I swear Brady doesn't deserve to be #16. That's low even by my standards."

• Haha 2

I was very skeptical of Josh Allen coming out of college,didnt have accuracy at all,hadnt won any big games thought he was a bust waiting to happen but last season he totally changed my mind, not sure if coaching,tape study something clicked and I believe his number will continue to improved. Dual threat and much bigger than the others we talk about. I fully expect Bills to run away with the East.

23 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

It doesn't really matter to me.  He was with a different team with different strengths and weaknesses to this team.  A whole new ballgame now.

Exactly! And it don’t matter what they say all that matters is what happens on the field period.

• Like 2

This is more an opinion piece then a ranking. Its a list based on who you would rather want as a QB option going forward, taking into account not only talent but age and contract.

There are still a few weird decisions on the list though. 

• Like 1

He's an improvement over Brissett, so I'm good.

• Like 1

Lamar Jackson at 2, Kyle Murray's at 6 and Baker at 10 is all you need to know ab this rankinghaha

On 4/4/2020 at 3:33 PM, The Fish said:

Dude put Dak in the top ten and in front of Rodgers. That's just stupid. 

That is funny he isn't top 10 material Dak when he really has to show up has time and again looked like trash on national; tv

Seems about right to me.  Surprised Biscuit is ranked 10 spots lower.

18 minutes ago, P'Son said:

Seems about right to me.  Surprised Biscuit is ranked 10 spots lower.

This list is a big bag of Dung as @crazycolt1 would say. Rivers at 21 makes me really lol

Baker Mayfield the 11 best QB in the league?

Hard to really rank when you are doing it at salary cost and who's the bargain for the money. Jackson won mvp last season and came dirt cheap so he should be right at the very top, all rookie contact qbs should be artificially high in his rankings as they arent getting the pay the vets are. Think this was missed by many who skimmed it really quick. Maybe he should have done a tier rankings based on salary range...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Maybe he should have done a tier rankings based on salary range...

Good idea - that might have helped most of our forum members understand what he was trying to do. OP might have compounded the confusion with the thread title "Rivers ranked 21st..." without providing context of what all was being measured.

On 4/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, runthepost said:

Baker Mayfield ahead of Cousins Brees and Tannehil:lol:

Mayfield is on his rookie contract, this is VALUE (cost) based as the article says

This list is just pathetic & to think some of these writers follow the sport closely?  Regardless what Rivers has done in the past, he is in a diff system & diff team!