Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ESPN: Colts' Frank Reich doesn't see drop-off in Philip Rivers' skills

EastStreet

Rivers is streaky but usually he is more good than bad. He just hasn't won a SB so some in here are worried about this signing. His career W-L record is 123-101 which is good. The stats he has put up are great, HOFame numbers! His age doesn't bother me, 38 is older but not old for a QB now days. Brady and Brees are playing into their 40's and are still good. Peyton was almost 40 before he retired.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Rivers is streaky but usually he is more good than bad. He just hasn't won a SB so some in here are worried about this signing. His career W-L record is 123-101 which is good. The stats he has put up are great, HOFame numbers! His age doesn't bother me, 38 is older but not old for a QB now days. Brady and Brees are playing into their 40's and are still good. Peyton was almost 40 before he retired.

yeah unfortunately Top QB’s are always weighed on SB wins, even though it’s a team game with a 53 man roster.  

Big Ben is credited for winning 2, but we never hear anyone talk about the fact that in the 05 SB he was 9 for 21 123 yds 0 TD and 2 INT

4 minutes ago, SpanosSucks said:

yeah unfortunately Top QB’s are always weighed on SB wins, even though it’s a team game with a 53 man roster.  

Big Ben is credited for winning 2, but we never hear anyone talk about the fact that in the 05 SB he was 9 for 21 123 yds 0 TD and 2 INT

Big Ben was terrible in that SB lmao . I agree. Nobody ever brings that up though. SB 40 still irritates me because the REFS were terrible too, Steelers got every call.

Archived