Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Hark

My first ever attempt at a mock draft

Was a little surprised Jordan Love was still available at 34.

34 Jordan Love, QB Utah State

44 Tee Higgins, WR Clemson

75 Adam Trautman, TE Dayton

122 Ben Bredeson, IOL Michigan

160 Julian Blackmon, S Utah

193 Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR Liberty

197 Trey Adams, OT Washington

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Hark said:

Which simulator did you use? The Draft Network?

I'm not sure that Love falls to 34 and Higgins to 44, but if they do, there's no way you pass them up. If we walked away with this draft haul, I'd be ecstatic. Awesome job for your first mock draft!

• Like 2

Lots of draft day drops...thats your realistic prediction? No hate. But we're a tough crowd. We know everything. Just ask!

• Haha 1

That’s not bad for a first time mock draft. Real possibility that Higgins could fall that far after a disappointed postseason run followed by a lackluster pro-day.

Love is really a mystery. Maybe he goes too 10, maybe bottom of the 1st, maybe 2nd round. No one really knows anymore.

• Like 1

Lots of wishing here. I really have a hard time seeing Higgins fall that far. But I do  appreciate the effort and thought. I’d be happy with the first four picks. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hark said:

I think that the Saints will ultimately end up taking Love in the first round. I love the Higgins pick and I would actually move that up to the 34 spot or slot Cole Kmet there. Love the rest of the picks though.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shive said:

Which simulator did you use? The Draft Network?

I'm not sure that Love falls to 34 and Higgins to 44, but if they do, there's no way you pass them up. If we walked away with this draft haul, I'd be ecstatic. Awesome job for your first mock draft!

Yes, I used TDN.

14 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Lots of draft day drops...thats your realistic prediction?

Used TDN simulator. Was really surprised in the payers available when the Colts selected.

19 hours ago, Hark said:

Used TDN simulator. Was really surprised in the payers available when the Colts selected.

Well don't be surprised anymore. The simulators are terrible. They're only worth anything if you skip over players you know shouldn't be there. Got to try and keep it realistic. That said... I've seen less Unrealstic mocks. I don't think Love falling is impossible tbh, you can never really know who other teams covet. Maybe some teams prefer Fromm, Eason, or Hurts (heck maybe we do). And while I don't see Higgins lasting to 44, Ayuik or Reagor seems reasonable. Trautman at 75 seems good too. As I say with a lot of these simulated mocks, I like the players, just not where they are mocked.