Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

VFiC and danlhart87 3 Round Mock Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redskins throw a curve ball and select Justin Herbert QB 

Everyone is completely and utterly stunned in the crowd.

Boooooos ring down from the crowd mainly for Goodell but 1 fan vaguely yells "Cut your hair Bieber" as the Oregon QB approached the stage as shocked as anyone.

Kiper: I'm in a state a shock right now because  I love Herbert but idk how you pass on a generational talent like Chase Young here.

McShay: Ya I agree! This could potentially be a great opportunity for the Lions who are next up at 3!

Matt Patricia hates to be told what to do, whom to select in his turn. He even more hates privileged Super star players in his team.. 

Now that has made you all sit upright in your chair and not slouch back reading this forum unprofessionally,

Matt Patricia and the New Michigan DePatriciot Lions select 

Yosae Chung

Wait.. Let me turn off my anagram finder..

Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State

I got caught into the trap of alternate offense and defense picks...

Jaguars don't respect veteran stars, they're sick of having a team of great players and now Ngakoue has tweeted today openly to trade him away.

Only players that Jaguars can keep now are the rookies who wouldn't ask for much... Well, at least for few years.

But they have two top defensive guys available now, and it's a tough choice. I guess they'd have to go with the position where the drop-off is greater after the top graded player.

Jaguars from Jacksonville select with the 9th overall pick, 

Jeffrey Okudah, Cornerback, Ohio State

Jets new front office seems to have a plan. Unlike past few that made head scratching decisions. But letting Robby Anderson go might indicate they may be just doing the same stupid things, just in a different way. They have now forced themselves to pick position of need, but the BPA and needs met here in this draft.

New York Jets select with 11th overall pick in the Draft,

CeeDee Lamb, Wide Receiver, Oklahoma Univ.

Denver Broncos let Chris Harris go, which is a hair-puller move. They got AJ Bouye who seems to be past his prime and slot CB Bryce Callahan who is coming off IR in the first year of their contract. They needed to replace first round bust Garrett Bolles, but CB is the BPA here.

Also, Dan has robbed all the top OTs in this draft!

Denver Broncos select with 15th overall draft pick,

Kristian Fulton, Cornerback, LSU

Eagles have as many holes as their City had in the night of Super Bowl victory, and lot of horse crap too... 

But top WRs are taken and they don't reach for the position here, unlike the reputation of their fans. 

So, Eagles select (maybe a reach?) with 21st overall draft pick, 

Kenneth Murray, Linebacker, Oklahoma University.

Patriots and Belichick have been here before, wondering about their QB position. But that was some 2 decades ago.. evil coach looks to  summon his powers and transform this player in one offseason to an elite QB.. 

New England Patriots select with 23rd overall draft pick, 

Jordan Love, Quarterback, Utah State

Seahawks traded their key player last draft to get a first round pick, which they tried to get an edge rusher replacement that didn't work out as planned. They got Clowney but couldn't pay him to keep. Pete Carroll continues to try improve their pass rush, but he may have got here what he needs. A hybrid Linebacker, and Edge rusher, who they can align in a multitude of ways to pass rush, defend run or drop back into coverage.

With the 27th overall draft pick, Seattle Seahawks select

Zach Baun, LB\EDGE, Wisconsin

Titans had to let go too many of their own free agents and veterans, especially in secondary and trenches. Replacing Casey and Johnson in the interior defensive line stands out, as much as the Cornerback position.

With the 29th overall draft pick, Tennessee Titans select

Neville Gallimore, Defensive Tackle, Oklahoma Univ.

That's 3 OU picks for me, need to find someone in LSU sooner before the Sooners overtake purple and gold.

San Fran takes an aggressive, intense, lengthy and fluid ballhawk corner. Just a perfect match to play alongside Richard Sherman. He has to become more consistent, patient and refined in his techniques but being in the same film room and practice with Sherman could be the best thing that could happen to him for his development. 

With the 31st overall draft pick, San Francisco 49ers select

Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama

The Indianapolis Colts are up and could go several ways at 34 here.

The key here is getting an immediate impact starter. 

With the 34th pick in the NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts select Tee Higgins WR Clemson

He adds great size to our unit and will become Rivers favorite target. 

Archived