Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Phillip Rivers is a Charismatic Leader.

AustexColt

3 hours ago, PrideOfAthens17 said:

Huh?

Look, Philip played some great football and some bad football in 2019. That's just a fact. I don't make things up when I make my comments. So how about we all follow the same principle, OK? Thanks.

I'm lost. Why would you say you dont make things up when you make comments? I posted:

Chargers 2019 Oline

LT - Trent Scott

LG - Dan Feeney

C - Mike Pouncey 

RG - Trai Turner

RT - Bryan Bulaga

I cannot make up these players, or which team they started for, or which QB they protected.

BTW, If you've ever read most of my post, it has numbers and or names or players that you can look up. Just like the names of players for the Chargers 2019 Oline that is sitting right above this paragraph that you quoted. Those kind of principles. 

Ha ha, this can't be real. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were making a joke posting that line, since everyone else in the known universe knows that Trai Turner and Bryan Bulaga signed with the Chargers JUST THIS YEAR, 2020. THEY HAVE NEVER PLAYED WITH RIVERS ONE SINGLE DOWN, ha ha. And Pouncey and Okung, the only NFL caliber lineman the Chargers had last year, played about a quarter of the season each, and never at the same time.

But you trying to pass that off IS a real funny one, I'll give you that, ha ha.

Don't know if this helps, but I have learned that the quote feature?...... you know, the one where you highlight something and it asks if you want to quote it? Well, if you highlight something from another posters quote, it will not quote the original poster, but the person who quoted it. 

It can cause confusion.

Carry on.....

13 hours ago, ColtUp said:

What you made up is that those players were on the 2019 Chargers O line when they weren't.  You might as well of put Tony Mandarich's name on there and said John Elway was the QB.

Man, good catch, I don't know the Chargers well enough to know who their starting lineman were last year I just assumed that @Rackeen305 was accurate but you are absolutely correct.  Nice catch Coltup.

15 hours ago, ColtUp said:

What you made up is that those players were on the 2019 Chargers O line when they weren't.  You might as well of put Tony Mandarich's name on there and said John Elway was the QB.

I stand corrected Balaga was with Packers. But I love when people voice their opinion without anything tangle to stand on as a point of reference. Just belly-aching.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:54 PM, Rackeen305 said:

@Coffeedrinker before he got "hurt" as if you didnt see two of the largest men (Cam Hayward/Nelson) both 6'5" 300+ LBS and Nelson steps on JB's leg while being bull rushed from Cam Heyward.

Dude, if a 6'5" football player roll up on your leg, you might retire from football.

Oh, I was waiting for this lol Regarding Rivers "suspect" oline which made him play so poorly. 

Chargers 2019 Oline

LT - Trent Scott

LG - Dan Feeney

C - Mike Pouncey 

RG - Trai Turner

RT - Bryan Bulaga

combined with WR/TE/RB weapons, and that was the result 5-11?

BTW how many games did TY miss in 2019? If he repeats this, then what Colt receiver/TE will be better than 2019 Chargers? I'll wait...

LOL, this is the Chargers current Oline. 

Bulaga and Turner were just signed in FA. 

Pouncey went on IR early in the season, and Okung was also out most of the season. 

They had a makeshift Oline of players not even fit to block in High School.  Gordon holdout combined with the terrible Oline made for a 28th ranked rushing attack, putting more pressure on Rivers in the passing game, with a constantly crumbling Oline. 

Archived